• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who wouldn’t?

He’s proven when he’s in charge of the richest team in the league he dominated domestif titles.

The sooner he leaves the better

Thats why i want him to stay, I want Klopp to win that title while he is in charge of City. I want him to feel defeat, and I want him never to get to a UCL final. As long as he is there the Liverpool players will always know that every game is a MUST win.

Wan Bissaka has said he's not going anywhere yet. Could see him going to one of the Manchester clubs.

I could see United going for the likes of Fraser, Wan Bissaka, Sessegnon and re-signing Saha. They're going to go PL proven and British based players.

I'd love to see that happen. ;)

Zaha's good enough for the level they want to be at (and more than good enough for where they currently are) but I wonder if he'd want to go back, unless the money were in the Sanchez bracket, and even then he might look at Pogba's experience and fight shy of it.

Thats why i want him to stay, I want Klopp to win that title while he is in charge of City. I want him to feel defeat, and I want him never to get to a UCL final. As long as he is there the Liverpool players will always know that every game is a MUST win.

I couldn’t give a fuck if he never losing another domestic league title again if he’s not managing in England.

I want us to win the league and it’s almost impossible with him in charge of City.

The end of this particular LFC rumour then :

Bournemouth have signed defender Lloyd Kelly from Bristol City on a long-term contract.
The 20-year-old left-back, who is also comfortable in the centre of defence, has cost the Cherries £13m.

The end of this particular LFC rumour then :

Bournemouth have signed defender Lloyd Kelly from Bristol City on a long-term contract.
The 20-year-old left-back, who is also comfortable in the centre of defence, has cost the Cherries £13m.

Aw man...

£17m for cover for Robbo was always going to be excessive. I'd rather we promote someone from the ressies.

I just saw in the daily mail it was £17m granted it's the mail. Even for £13m it's still excessive

Arsenal want Crystal Palace forward Wilfried Zaha, but only want to pay £40m for the 26-year-old Ivory Coast international - half the value Palace have placed on him.

If true, the club is a joke

Arsenal want Crystal Palace forward Wilfried Zaha, but only want to pay £40m for the 26-year-old Ivory Coast international - half the value Palace have placed on him.

If true, the club is a joke
Hmmm what year are you living in ;)
Mate remember this is the same Bournemouth who in the past have given us £15m for Ibe and £19m for Solanke. I don't think it's unrealistic that they've splashed £17m on Kelly

Mate remember this is the same Bournemouth who in the past have given us £15m for Ibe and £19m for Solanke. I don't think it's unrealistic that they've splashed £17m on Kelly
Or that he's actually worth the £13m ?

Considering some very respected posters thought he was the next big thing, I think Bournemouth have got a bargain...

£17m for cover for Robbo was always going to be excessive. I'd rather we promote someone from the ressies.
It's arguable that when we struggled at full back is when we dropped almost all our points this season.

So I'd be happy spending three times that getting back up for each side that wouldn't mean a drop off in performance too much.

Full backs are quite possibly the single most decisive part of our side, stop them & we look so much less effective as a result.

Not being willing to spend 13m, in todays market, on a decent backup, is utterly insane.

I totally agree Jon but would the kid willing to have sat on the bench and be a backup to Robbo with no actual guarantee of how many games he'd play?

No doubt at his stage of his career he wants first team action to play and push on. I agree his versatility would have been useful in that he can play left back and centre back but we are pretty well stocked at cb. I'm not too fussed we've missed out him, I trust Edwards and Klopp to get it right

I think it's an easy sell tbh. Minimum of domestic cup games plus say one third of the other games to provide rest.

That's a lot of games for a title challenging side, & then you can show him the career trajectories of TAA & Robbo, (esp Robbo) from relegation to arguably the best left back in the world in a couple of season ubde Klopp's tutelage.

Even playing a bit part or stand in role in these kind of circumstances could improve the lads career massively, & of course there's always a chance of a greater role in the event of injuries.

I think it's an easy sell tbh. Minimum of domestic cup games plus say one third of the other games to provide rest.

That's a lot of games for a title challenging side, & then you can show him the career trajectories of TAA & Robbo, (esp Robbo) from relegation to arguably the best left back in the world in a couple of season ubde Klopp's tutelage.

Even playing a bit part or stand in role in these kind of circumstances could improve the lads career massively, & of course there's always a chance of a greater role in the event of injuries.

I dunno. You'd think if we were interested we'd have tried that, because the price was good.

There's no disguising the fact that if he'd come here he'd have barely played. These young players seem to be much more sensible these days, they recognise the importance of game time.

I dunno. You'd think if we were interested we'd have tried that, because the price was good.

There's no disguising the fact that if he'd come here he'd have barely played. These young players seem to be much more sensible these days, they recognise the importance of game time.
Robbo came. And look at his career trajectory. The reason so many youngsters go to Chelsea or City has nothing to do with game time, it's money and prestige and the chance for top quality training and coaching (despite many of them then being loaned out).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom