• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as an aside, Waitrose had Welsh lamb strips on sale this morning, which I thought was rather culturally insensitive of them.

That's a lot for a Welsh lad

images

Heh heh heh heh

I've not actually followed him since he left, has he been doing OK? Won a title, I suppose, but then that's about standard for Juve
From what I've heard he's been doing OK. Not exactly setting the world alight, but he did miss a few months due to injury.

Dembele looking for a way out. I wouldn't be opposed to a loan deal with a fixed fee if he meets requirements
https://football-talk.co.uk/150418/...e-as-agents-contact-liverpool-about-90m-deal/
No way, by all accounts he has behaviour issues. Given we have been through spice boys and Suarez, lets not go there again no matter how good a player he is. Fuck that, and if he aint good enough for a 5 time euro champion team what the fuck makes him good enough for a 6 time euro champion team.

No way, by all accounts he has behaviour issues. Given we have been through spice boys and Suarez, lets not go there again no matter how good a player he is. Fuck that, and if he aint good enough for a 5 time euro champion team what the fuck makes him good enough for a 6 time euro champion team.
That's why I said a loan to lower the risk. In terms of behavior, French players come with the risk of being very temperamental, however, there are instances where they lift team to another level. When Fergie signed Cantona, you would have thought there would be a real clashing of heads, and there wasn't. Fergie tamed the Gaelic Bastard much to my despair, and they went on to win the league and European cup.
On another note, hopefully Hazard proves to be another Cuntino

Last edited:
I'd find Dembele hard to resist no matter how big a nobhead he is tbh.

He's potentially world class.

Klopp absolutely loves him too.

We seem to be taking quite a bit of time this summer to sign someone, so many targets being reported that I no longer know what we really need. Bit strange given how quickly sorted we out our shit last season.

We seem to be taking quite a bit of time this summer to sign someone, so many targets being reported that I no longer know what we really need. Bit strange given how quickly sorted we out our shit last season.

Probably less urgency in the market when there's no world cup or euros

Or we aren't buying anyone

Mbappe's been on his hols.

Soon.

2 players we should steer well clear of - Rabiot & Dembele.

Absolute shit house attitudes.

I don't give a fuck how talented they are - the last thing we need is dickheads like that turning up at Liverpool.

Especially Dembele - can you believe this prick boycotted training at Dortmund to force the move to his "dream club" and then goes on to turn up to training 2 hours late on numerous occasions at Barcelona.

FUCK THAT.

And you're not just signing Dembele - you're signing an entourage of 20 dickhead mates.

If people think Balotelli was a loose cannon - he is nothing compared to Dembele.

Arsenal and Spurs target Joachim Andersen confirms he leaves Sampdoria and that he has several options to chose from.

Valued at around £40M so he’s not coming in cheap.

Optional YT compilation;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom