• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
€15m rated Francois Kamano is a target

[xtable=skin1]
{thead}
{tr}
{th=colspan:2}Competition{/th}
{th}Club{/th}
{th} {/th}
{th}PPM{/th}
{th} {/th}
{th} {/th}
{th} / / {/th}
{th} {/th}
{/tr}
{/thead}
{tfoot}
{tr}
{td=colspan:2}Total :{/td}
{td} {/td}
{td}51{/td}
{td}1,25{/td}
{td}13{/td}
{td}4{/td}
{td}8 / - / -{/td}
{td}3.388'{/td}
{/tr}
{/tfoot}
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}
fr1.png
{/td}
{td}Ligue 1{/td}
{td}{/td}
{td}37{/td}
{td}1,03{/td}
{td}10{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{td}6 / - / -{/td}
{td}2.570'{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}
frl.png
{/td}
{td}Coupe de la Ligue{/td}
{td}{/td}
{td}2{/td}
{td}1,50{/td}
{td}-{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{td}- / - / -{/td}
{td}107'{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}
frc.png
{/td}
{td}Coupe de France{/td}
{td}{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{td}0,00{/td}
{td}-{/td}
{td}-{/td}
{td}- / - / -{/td}
{td}81'{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}
el.png
{/td}
{td}Europa League{/td}
{td}{/td}
{td}5{/td}
{td}1,40{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{td}-{/td}
{td}1 / - / -{/td}
{td}238'{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}
elq.png
{/td}
{td}Europa League Qualifying{/td}
{td}{/td}
{td}6{/td}
{td}2,67{/td}
{td}2{/td}
{td}2{/td}
{td}1 / - / -{/td}
{td}392'{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

If there's any truth in the rumour I would rather we kept Ojo

So will Arsenal sell Lacazette or Aubameyang then? Doubt they will keep all 3 with Pepe coming in.

There've been reports that ManUre might go for Obamalamadingdong. I don't think they'll be serious challengers this season but I would not like to see him go there.

So will Arsenal sell Lacazette or Aubameyang then? Doubt they will keep all 3 with Pepe coming in.

They will keep.all three. Potential a great front three. If only they bought defenders, oh they have but have sent him back to France for the year

We should be looking at this lad as a back up. Can play both sides and had 9 assists last season. Regarded as the best attacking full back in the French league.

So Utd negotiating with Juve for Dybala right now (according to BBC) with Lukaku potentially going the other way.

I'd have thought that Dybala, for reasonable money (relative to the market), would have been of those players that Klopp refers to that we'd still move on at any time if available?

A bona fide Coutinho replacement.

So Utd negotiating with Juve for Dybala right now (according to BBC) with Lukaku potentially going the other way.

I'd have thought that Dybala, for reasonable money (relative to the market), would have been of those players that Klopp refers to that we'd still move on at any time if available?

A bona fide Coutinho replacement.

Yep, and he can play up front too - so could sub for Bobby as well. Would be close to an ideal signing in many ways.

Dyabala has never struck me as mentally strong though.

Well, he’s scored a lot of decisive goals for Juve over the years, you could say carried them through some rough games. That’s why the Juve fans adore him (as do Argentina fans, depicted him barely featuring there). That’s the only kind of mental strength I care about - being able to flourish even in a bad environment isn’t too relevant for us because if he were to come here, I’m sure Klopp would create the right conditions for him to perform like he does for all players. You could make the case that a lot of our current players and not “mentally strong,” because they have performed much worse for other teams/managers.

Last edited:
Well, he’s scored a lot of decisive goals for Juve over the years, you could say carried them through some rough games. That’s why the Juve fans adore him (as do Argentina fans, depicted him barely featuring there). That’s the only kind of mental strength I care about - being able to flourish even in a bad environment isn’t too relevant for us because if he were to come here, I’m sure Klopp would create the right conditions for him to perform like he does for all players. You could make the case that a lot of our current players and not “mentally strong,” because they have performed much worse for other teams/managers.

No you couldn't. There's no doubt Klopp can improve players and get them believing more, but who exactly are you talking about here that was some kind of timid under-achiever before?

Son Kane Moura Eriksen Alli Llorente Lamela Dybala?

Mane Salah Firmino Origi Shaq Ox Brewster Keita

Would they be stronger overall in attacking depth? Our main lads have been flat out in summer tournaments as well.

Lukaku potentially to Juve is also a fucking weird transfer.

I don't get it either. Maybe I'm not remembering this correctly at all but didn't he bring in fat Higuain so he didn't have to play Giroud? I'm not imagining Sarri as a fan of the big man up top.

Would they be stronger overall in attacking depth? Our main lads have been flat out in summer tournaments as well.

Their lot are more injured than ours.

No you couldn't. There's no doubt Klopp can improve players and get them believing more, but who exactly are you talking about here that was some kind of timid under-achiever before?

Ox, Matip, Firmino (you and others were ready to declare him too “soft” for EPL before Klopp), Wijnaldum (“always hiding”), Lovren (not timid, but lacked confidence), and a few others. People were doubting Salah was suited for England after failing at Chelsea and coming over from Italy. I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of these players revert to their old ways if they are not with Klopp any more - just like a lot of his Dortmund disciples did.

I think you should go play Magic the gathering

Dybala is valued at 91 mill £, so its a moot point to even talk about us being interested.
He wants to stay as well, so it sounds a bit weird if he’d go to Utd.

Is it my imagination or are there not thay mny big money deals going on this window? for anyone

Chelsea can't buy anyone, and Arsenal have a pretty tight budget. City don't need much, and spent big on a new DM. We aren't buying anyone.

So yeah, it does seem a bit quieter, however I think United and maybe Spurs are going to have at least one more chunky signing - the Mancs are desperate for Maguire at the very least.

It could be that the Bitters are one of the biggest spenders!

This is fucking madness, this is the problem with having such a brave manager, he thinks he can win it all with Divok Origi, and Lallana.

Ox, Matip, Firmino (you and others were ready to declare him too “soft” for EPL before Klopp), Wijnaldum (“always hiding”), Lovren (not timid, but lacked confidence), and a few others. People were doubting Salah was suited for England after failing at Chelsea and coming over from Italy. I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of these players revert to their old ways if they are not with Klopp any more - just like a lot of his Dortmund disciples did.
100% - its happened too often the latest being Coutinho. Klopp is a massive factor in players improving beyond their norm. I mean the guy is constantly pouring sunshine up their arses (top gun) to keep them motivated and it works.

This is fucking madness, this is the problem with having such a brave manager, he thinks he can win it all with Divok Origi, and Lallana.

Well, to a point, but after he realised that giving Mignolet and Karius a chance, and having Lovren and Matiop as a first-choice CB pairing, or Moreno at left-back or whatever, was a colossal mistake, he does usually do something about it. And his faith in other players has very often been handsomely rewarded.

But I hope it doesn't take too long, because I'd hate to have the usual Xmas-period "told you so"s, when it could be too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom