• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Haaland is joining Leipzig (another Red Bull team) in preference to Dortmund. This ties in with Timo Werner leaving Leipzig!

what was it binny? twitter account suspended
Opps didn't realize it's protected tweet

"Tottenham Hotspur’s players have begged Jose Mourinho to sign Spanish winger Adama Traore. Spurs’ more senior stars spoke to Mourinho after the encounter to express how impressed they were with Traore’s showing and urged him to sign the player."

"Tottenham Hotspur’s players have begged Jose Mourinho to sign Spanish winger Adama Traore. Spurs’ more senior stars spoke to Mourinho after the encounter to express how impressed they were with Traore’s showing and urged him to sign the player."

Yah he'll leave Wolves at end of this transfer window - he's really really come along the last 12 months.

Like Origi you mean
giphy.gif

Apparently Haaland is joining Leipzig (another Red Bull team) in preference to Dortmund. This ties in with Timo Werner leaving Leipzig!

Rumours in Norwegian papers suggest that Leipzig has told Minola to stuff his wage demands (€ 8 mill a year) up his arse. Haaland is apparently on 1 mill a year today, and Leipzig doesn't want to muliply it 8 times and hence pass Werner (€ 7 mill) on top of their list.

He's Nicolas Pepe's replacement at Lille, signed for €12 + €2 million from Sporting Charleroi.

I think this lowers the odds of him moving to Spurs. I can’t see Mourinho accepting input from his players on his first transfers. It undermines his self-promoted myth of genius insight.

I'd love us to be in for him but I can only see that being the case if one of the front three leaves

I'm waiting for the end of season fire sale at our previous retailer Southampton if they go down. I'd take that tall Scandinavian defender they have on a reduced price but that's about all I can think of for Southampton.

Last week I turned on the ufea league and see that Lemina guy they used to have playing for another team, I really rated him, so no wonder Southampton are struggling they don't seen to be making the sensible transfer decisions they used to

I'm waiting for the end of season fire sale at our previous retailer Southampton if they go down. I'd take that tall Scandinavian defender they have on a reduced price but that's about all I can think of for Southampton.

Last week I turned on the ufea league and see that Lemina guy they used to have playing for another team, I really rated him, so no wonder Southampton are struggling they don't seen to be making the sensible transfer decisions they used to

I'd take Bertrand as cover for Robbo if we dont have any better options lined up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom