• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both look to me like they could add a lot of value and we elevate them. 38 goals in 100 games in that team isn’t bad. Fraser is a sunder so again not terrible at all.
F
Fraserh a purple patch last season, he is not our standard.
Wilson is just too old. I also doubt they would want to come here knowing that they'll never be good enough for 1st team

Both look to me like they could add a lot of value and we elevate them. 38 goals in 100 games in that team isn’t bad. Fraser is a sunder so again not terrible at all.

What “value” is - soo-to-be 28 year old striker from Bournemouth with a 1 in 3 goal average who’s had anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction on BOTH knees, going to add.

There’s more flags going up there than the Shankhill Road in early July!!!

I’m not sure what the Fraser comment is meant to mean due to the autocorrect- a “winger” maybe?

Other than being cheap and likely to struggle to be included on the bench - I don’t know what Fraser would bring.

We have scouted winger/forward Mo Daramy, 17, FC Copenhagen several times it seems and he's certainly a marvelous prospect.

Not good enough to play week in week out for Liverpool at this stage but obv a young player we should monitor going forward.

Born in Denmark by parents from Sierra Leone, but he still doesn't hold a Danish passport sadly.

I'm pretty sure that bluebell has just created a second account so he can have someone to agree with him
He will probably just stop posting under the bluebell moniker like he has done with all his other incarnations and post as the new guy

We have scouted winger/forward Mo Daramy, 17, FC Copenhagen several times it seems and he's certainly a marvelous prospect.

Not good enough to play week in week out for Liverpool at this stage but obv a young player we should monitor going forward.

Born in Denmark by parents from Sierra Leone, but he still doesn't hold a Danish passport sadly.

FC Kopenhagen is shortened to FCK ? *childish giggle*

The irony of finally signing a player born in Denmark.... but who isn’t actually Danish... would too much of a KHL windup to miss out on.

SIGN HIM!!!!

The irony of finally signing a player born in Denmark.... but who isn’t actually Danish... would too much of a KHL windup to miss out on.

SIGN HIM!!!!
I can appreciate the irony should that indeed happen.

Mo Daramy is not only a very talented player but also a very nice young lad, so obv I wish him the very best either way.

This part confuses me..... So do you like him or not?
I like him a lot.

I think the immigrations politics in Denmark sucks when a kid - good at football or not - raised and born here, still have to await his citizenship until he turns 18 (or something like that) but that's a completely different argument all together.

[article]
Liverpool scouts were reported to be in attendance to watch Trabzonspor goalkeeper Ugurcan Cakir in action on Monday night.

The Turkey international impressed as his side, who had former Reds star Daniel Sturridge on target, drew 2-2 at Istanbul Basaksehir.

Former Liverpool man and now Fenerbahce director of football, Damien Comolli, was also watching while it was confirmed that interest from the Reds was in Cakir.

The 6ft 3in Cakir, 23, has been making a big name for himself, having come through the Trabzonspor ranks, and earned his first Turkey cap in May of this year.

Although Liverpool already have Alisson and Adrian on their books, it is thought that the latter will look for a regular first-team action elsewhere in January, having stood in admirably for the Brazilian at the start of the campaign.

Italian giants Juventus and Newcastle are also said to have shown an interest in Cakir, who could reportedly cost as much as €30million.
[/article]

http://www.milliyet.com.tr/skorer/avrupanin-devleri-ugurcan-cakirin-pesinde-6072291
[article]Liverpool will send scouts to watch Trabzonspor goalkeeper Ugurcan Cakir on Thursday night.

That’s according to Milliyet, who claim that Real Madrid and Bayern Munich will also have representatives present.

Trabzonspor face a trip to Krasnodar in the Europa League (5.55pm GMT) and Cakir is expected to start for the visitors.

The 23-year-old has been both linked and scouted by Liverpool in the past, as he continues to impress for the Turkish side.

The ongoing links with Cakir do seem slightly strange, considering the Reds look well-stocked in the goalkeeping department.

In Alisson, Liverpool arguably have the best ‘keeper in the world in their ranks, while Adrian has been an impressive deputy this season.

Young pair Caoimhin Kelleher and Kamil Grabara are also being tipped for bright things, so there doesn’t appear to be too much need for Cakir.

This report may suggest that Adrian is just a short-term fix, and that Kelleher and Grabara are not yet ready to be backup to Alisson.
[/article]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom