• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me explain,... i saw nothing special when he played for England, and at the prices quoted, I expect to see gold dripping from his sweat as a minimum, 120M, sorry but that league he is playing in is not that great currently.
You may not have seen anything in his performances for England (some of which have been excellent)? How often have you watched him i the BL ? Seen the records he's breaking ? The plaudists he's gaining ? Fuck me Moron.

You may not have seen anything in his performances for England (some of which have been excellent)? How often have you watched him i the BL ? Seen the records he's breaking ? The plaudists he's gaining ? Fuck me Moron.
Careful what you wish for ...

I have not watched him much, I do not rate that league, it is a one team league and has been for over what ? 5 years.

Maybe two of the three, Given that we have sign Minamino for such a small amount £7 m +, Shirt sale alone In japan will far excede that every year. Sponsorship deals will bring in much,much more for winning not only the CL and Super Cup, but add to that that we have become the WCC, and should we go unbeaten all season, we would have won the PL with the highest points tally ever; sponsor throwing so much money at us it will be come hard to see the Red shirts under the sonsorship logo's
And we're selling Shaq

[article]Prolific Rangers frontman believes his time at Ibrox will end this summer – and believes a surprise move to Liverpool is on the cards.

The powerful Colombia striker – nicknamed El Bufalo for his combative style – has netted 76 times in 126 appearances since signing for the Gers in a bargain £1m deal from HJK Helsinki in June 2017.

Morelos was linked with moves to Leicester, Aston Villa and Crystal Palace during January and while no transfer materialised, the 23-year-old has now stated in an interview with Colombian paper AS Colombia [via Sport Witness] that his coach at Rangers, Steven Gerrard, has recommended him to his old club, Liverpool.

“I think they [Liverpool] are aware, (it’s easy to) imagine with the coach we have, who played all that time in Liverpool,” he said.

“I imagine he must have friends, managers who come to watch the games and are on the lookout. Other teams are watching as well; we have to keep doing things right.

“There are many clubs interested, let’s wait until the end of the season to see what leagues are asking for me and make a decision.

“If God gives me the opportunity to go out to a good club, it will happen.”

Morelos has an impressive 28 goals in 37 appearances for Gers this season and despite the speculation over his future, the striker is adamant his only focus right now is helping his club end Celtic’s long-run of dominance in the Scottish Premiership.

“In the short term I am with Rangers, until mid-season,” Morelos added.

“It depends on what you do; if you score many goals, there will be interest from many more teams, there will be interest from the largest and most competitive leagues.

“My dream is to be a champion, to be champion with Rangers is the only thing I need to continue making my mark on this club.

“If given another chance of a bigger team, it will be done.”[/article]

[article]Prolific Rangers frontman believes his time at Ibrox will end this summer – and believes a surprise move to Liverpool is on the cards.

The powerful Colombia striker – nicknamed El Bufalo for his combative style – has netted 76 times in 126 appearances since signing for the Gers in a bargain £1m deal from HJK Helsinki in June 2017.

Morelos was linked with moves to Leicester, Aston Villa and Crystal Palace during January and while no transfer materialised, the 23-year-old has now stated in an interview with Colombian paper AS Colombia [via Sport Witness] that his coach at Rangers, Steven Gerrard, has recommended him to his old club, Liverpool.

“I think they [Liverpool] are aware, (it’s easy to) imagine with the coach we have, who played all that time in Liverpool,” he said.

“I imagine he must have friends, managers who come to watch the games and are on the lookout. Other teams are watching as well; we have to keep doing things right.

“There are many clubs interested, let’s wait until the end of the season to see what leagues are asking for me and make a decision.

“If God gives me the opportunity to go out to a good club, it will happen.”

Morelos has an impressive 28 goals in 37 appearances for Gers this season and despite the speculation over his future, the striker is adamant his only focus right now is helping his club end Celtic’s long-run of dominance in the Scottish Premiership.

“In the short term I am with Rangers, until mid-season,” Morelos added.

“It depends on what you do; if you score many goals, there will be interest from many more teams, there will be interest from the largest and most competitive leagues.

“My dream is to be a champion, to be champion with Rangers is the only thing I need to continue making my mark on this club.

“If given another chance of a bigger team, it will be done.”[/article]

Whilst he has been better this year, his discipline problems will likely scare away a lot of teams. I think he has 8 yellows and 2 reds this season, compared to 19 yellows and 5 reds this season

Surely Stevie G is playing with his head, keeping him motivated with the thought of us coming in for him when it's never gonna happen.

Those people in Munich are smoking something if they honestly think Bobby will be allowed to leave for a meager £75m
https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...ws-Firmino-transfer-Bayern-Munich-Timo-Werner
The thing with these quotes is that these other foreign clubs would never pay an English club that much for a player who will be 30 next season. I doubt a German club would pay us 50M for any player in their prime let alone offer above that for a 30 year old. For the record... i think FSG would advise on selling at that price for Bobby.

Liverpool are considering an approach for Carlos Vinicius, having sent scouts to watch the attacker score twice for Benfica in their 3-2 defeat to Porto on Saturday (O Jogo)

I have not watched him much, I do not rate that league, it is a one team league and has been for over what ? 5 years.

Well, except that Sancho is NOT from that ONE Team but is still tearing up the "one team league" so that must mean..... I'm not sure you have thought this through....

Liverpool are considering an approach for Carlos Vinicius, having sent scouts to watch the attacker score twice for Benfica in their 3-2 defeat to Porto on Saturday (O Jogo)

so, TAA was copying vinicius celebration, not mbappe

Oh Jogon have linked us to about 50 portuguese players in the last 5 years....I think Ilori was the only 1 we signed that got right.

https://www.football365.com/news/tr...-club-record-kai-havertz-roberto-firmino-150m
[article]FOR ME? NO
The gossip column cannot possibly stress enough how much salt is required to accompany any Liverpool transfer story The Sun publishes. It was b*llocks when they suggested Virgil van Dijk might be tempted by Juventus; it is even more ridiculous to suggest Roberto Firmino will be popping off anywhere.
[/article]
There's more to read on the link but this first paragraph says enough about the source.

I honestly would not be surprised to see bobby retire with us. He's popular, the fans love him, he seemingly loves being here, his game isn't about goals or assists and i can't see many teams playing a style similar to ours to justify the outlay

I'd be elated

I honestly would not be surprised to see bobby retire with us. He's popular, the fans love him, he seemingly loves being here, his game isn't about goals or assists and i can't see many teams playing a style similar to ours to justify the outlay

I'd be elated
I think Klopp sticking around is key to this as well.

I think Klopp sticking around is key to this as well.
If klopp sees out his contract, bobby will be 30+, and ideally whoever takes over will be modelled in klopps image (thinking ljinders?).

He'll either go back to brazil, or he's never leaving

It depends when his running power / energy starts to fade.

He has a lot of attributes but when things aren’t coming off for him attacking wise the other side of his game keeps him in the team.

Well, except that Sancho is NOT from that ONE Team but is still tearing up the "one team league" so that must mean..... I'm not sure you have thought this through....
I have, he is over-rated for the prices quoted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom