• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha - no doubt it's deliberate and a marketing coup ;)

FCK encased in a large U.

1200px-Logo_1_FC_Kaiserslautern.svg.png

We're being linked with the giant Norwegian midfielder from Genk, Sander Berge.

Why did he sign for us, then? Did he expect to become number one ahead of Alisson?
I imagine he thought he’d found his level when signing for Liverpool as number 2, only to be thrust into the first team, getting praised for his performances and his agent getting calls from decent clubs. Understandable he might have had his head turned a bit.

He's been linked with so many clubs over the last couple of years. I think Sheffield United tried to sign him in summer. Or maybe last summer.

Sheffield Utd tried this summer I think, but he wasnt interested.
Chelsea, Utd, Napoli, PSG, Sevilla and Valencia. Loads of clubs are after him.

Not sure about this one. I wrote a little about him in the pre Genk thread, but it seem like Klopp is keeping an eye on him. He is a big guy, and has had a very good progress over many years now. Can he develop into a Klopp midfielder? Probably but he has somewhere to go. He will not be very expensive, but is he better than i.e. Grujic? I would probably rather have the Serbian back.

Not sure about this one. I wrote a little about him in the pre Genk thread, but it seem like Klopp is keeping an eye on him. He is a big guy, and has had a very good progress over many years now. Can he develop into a Klopp midfielder? Probably but he has somewhere to go. He will not be very expensive, but is he better than i.e. Grujic? I would probably rather have the Serbian back.
You're right, Grujic is probably better at the moment.

There's quite a bit of interest brewing, so I'm not sure how cheap he actually would be.
£15-£20m? More?

I'd be among those excited, but like I said...now?
I thought he was 35. Found out that he's 26.

yea it was about ten years ago he was that really exciting teenager. Still love to sign him despite knowing nothing about him these days.

Can anyone confirm if we're still in for David Bentley? Tried and trusted in the league should be our priority.

Euros or Pounds, Euro is almost 1 to 1 with the pounds. I'm guessing its €8m minus the loan fee already paid if it is true. However, last month they wanted to dump him, so what's changed?

This is a great deal - like on the same level as Boris Johnson keeps saying about his Brexit deal. Karius is damaged goods, we should be grateful that a goalkeeper who performed the two biggest fuck-ups in CL finals history is going to be sold for more than what we paid for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom