• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s 32 and isn’t he really slow.

Why would we even bother.

He’s 32 and isn’t he really slow.

Why would we even bother.

Bescause hes free, wouldnt expect to play every week and hes a pretty good like for like back up for Bobby. As for being really slow, hes not quick like Mané or Salah but id say he no slower than Firmino or Suarez.

The signing would be reminiscent of something we used to do in the original glory days, namely sign players who had caused us real trouble playing against us.

I'd be sorry to see either Divock or the Shaq go but, if they do, Mertens would be a good replacement - decent player and a little rat who knows how to win.

The signing would be reminiscent of something we used to do in the original glory days, namely sign players who had caused us real trouble playing against us.

We did it during the very much not "Glory Days" too. It's not unique to us, either.

I've always thought it was quite weird in some ways, but quite heartening from a human perspective, that despite all the scouting, data analysis, algorithms and whatnot, it STILL seems to happen, with players, managers and fans thinking:

"He was really good against us. Fuck it, let's buy him"

No to Mertens.
No to the Ben Yedder link as well.

Both players spoke massive shit when playing against us - Ben Yedder when he was at Sevilla.

Mertens said he doesn't see what the fuss is about playing for Liverpool or at Anfield.

Sat here bored in the kitchen working. I had flightradar24 up on my own laptop ( saddo that I am ), and saw a private Cessna lift off from John Lennon. Curiosity got the better of me and decided to track it to see where some fucker was off to during lockdown. It's just landed at Leipzig airport. Two and two makes how many today?

T
Sat here bored in the kitchen working. I had flightradar24 up on my own laptop ( saddo that I am ), and saw a private Cessna lift off from John Lennon. Curiosity got the better of me and decided to track it to see where some fucker was off to during lockdown. It's just landed at Leipzig airport. Two and two makes how many today?

Do you work for the Firm by any chance?

Still 9 mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom