• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
And we're ready to spend £100 million on someone who will be a backup and is now pissed off because he got subbed and is causing problems in the team?

Remember what happened to the guy who missed or was late to a few team meetings? Yeah, he's at Crystal Palace now.

Or you are adding rotation, from January to the summer, then losing one of the current front three? Or adding an option to rest some of the front three more regularly if none of them leave.

If this is the real deal then the club will have a plan for it.

If something like this was to come off, where we had a very expensive 'bench warmer' like the Arse do with Pepe, I'd suggest we give Bobby a considerable amount of 'rest', use Sancho, and use Mane or Salah up top. Bobby is the one that needs benching the most.

I'd absolutely advocate the club blowing it's load on a talent like Sancho in Jan purely to help push us over the line for the title, could easily rotate and play between 30/60 minutes a match between them and season end and if that was difference maker come drop off in form or injury in forward then who would really give a shit

Likewise , imagine coming in and being a significant or any sort of contributing factor in this club winning its first league title in 30 years ?

Don't get me wrong, I think Sancho is great talent but he seems a bit immature and I'm NOT liking the noise coming from the Dortmund camp

I can't see Sancho coming in January. Could be Salah replacement in the summer if he decides to leave though.

Sancho would be straightened out by Hendo and Milner. He's young enough to be nurtured still. Unlike Sahko.

I'd love if we got him in Jan (we need reinforcements for this title hunt), his value has undoubtedly taken a hit due to recent antics, but his ability isn't in question. If he has a good Euros, you can imagine his value rocketing.

Also, our front 3 need rest. And Sancho would get ample game time on the left or right. Allowing all of the front 3 to be rested.

Isnt part of his antics also because he was subbed off after 30 mins against Bayern and then made a scapegoat by the manager?

He’s a fantastic talent, young and English and his fee will be affected by his desire to leave but also that Dortmund are willing to sell.

Klopp is the perfect manager for him and his development.

Isnt part of his antics also because he was subbed off after 30 mins against Bayern and then made a scapegoat by the manager?

He’s a fantastic talent, young and English and his fee will be affected by his desire to leave but also that Dortmund are willing to sell.

Klopp is the perfect manager for him and his development.
And that seems mature?

We've had bites , bad backs and cunty agents , what's a few missed meetings ?

And we're ready to spend £100 million on someone who will be a backup and is now pissed off because he got subbed and is causing problems in the team?

Remember what happened to the guy who missed or was late to a few team meetings? Yeah, he's at Crystal Palace now.
So even if he doesn't work out for us we can sell him to CP in two years and Michael Edwards WILL make a profit on the sale.

Fuckit I'm on board with that.

Remember what happened to the guy who missed or was late to a few team meetings and was shit at football? Yeah, he's at Crystal Palace now.
Added the but you missed

If you have the right manager & dressing room, problematic personalities can be controlled ... Sancho is a ridiculous talent and we have any chance to land him, we should.

Or you are adding rotation, from January to the summer, then losing one of the current front three? Or adding an option to rest some of the front three more regularly if none of them leave.

If this is the real deal then the club will have a plan for it.
I'll be excited like everyone else on this forum if we sign him, just being the 12th man in the jury...

Over at redcafe, on plenty of their '3 players we can realistically sign' threads, they say that sancho and rice are done deals, they'll just walk in with a big bag of cash and then both will fall over backwards to play for ole in the middle of the table. It's a no brainer it seems for both players according to their fans. Looks like he might blow out the european champions, quality club, quality manager, and a chance at the big trophies, for errrrrr utd.

So then Scandos of the board, is Fjortoft a reliable source? I only remember him playing for Boro a million years ago. Is he on Scando telly now?

So then Scandos of the board, is Fjortoft a reliable source? I only remember him playing for Boro a million years ago. Is he on Scando telly now?

He's deffo done telly, but he's also done some Football Director/ manager jobs too. Not sure what he's doing right now, pining for the fjords or something.

Isn't he the host of whatever scando network carra seems to do quite alot of work for (might just be Europe games from memory)

I'd be happy if we sign a wing forward and a DM in January. If it's Sancho and he can fit in, perfect. At DM I wouldn't mind the Norwegian giant at Gent.

I'd be happy if we sign a wing forward and a DM in January. If it's Sancho and he can fit in, perfect. At DM I wouldn't mind the Norwegian giant at Gent.
You'd sign a DM to come straight into the team and cover for the last two matches of Fabinho's injury absence?

I dont think we are going for Sancho. There are other decent players im sure with cheaper price. I say this through gritted teeth but Man Utd got a decent winger in Daniel James for a low price of 15m or so. He very raw player, but I could imagine under Klopp he would flourish, Kloop would mould him into a Mane biting at the ankles type of player to add to the speed that he obviously has. Also those Salzburg players look like better value too.
Been say this ever since I started posting here... I love the look of Salzburg's Takumi Minamino, great feet and vision, and score goals too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom