• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fjørtoft is ok telly these days. Hanging out with Carra as touchline reporters for our CL broadcasts.

Dont think he ever did management

I mentioned this a few months ago but the winger at Southampton, Djenepo might be an option. Hasn't made any headlines due to being injured but he looked good recently against Watford.

I mentioned this a few months ago but the winger at Southampton, Djenepo might be an option. Hasn't made any headlines due to being injured but he looked good recently against Watford.

Has he been called "the new Sadio Mane" yet?

Does he chat shit or real talk?

He is quite ok. One of the better I guess. But he sometines gets a bit eager to tell the world how good he is. But he doesn't have the Riise diagnosis of calling journalist every day to get an article about him or his (3rd) wife. He (Riise) finally got a coaching job by the way. After chasing all openings in the two til division in Norway for 5 years he finally landed the head coach job of Flint Tønsberg on 5 tier or so. So that is their press coverage secured.

This what you reffered to @Woland ? He has a hell of a network Fjørtoft. I wouldn't be surprised if he popped up on telly with the Pope on his side So his source is probably a good one

And that 90mill for Dembele is looking like very bad business that wont be repeated.

If Klopp wants him in January then pay the price.

If he hits the ground running (unlikely) it gives one of the front 3 a rest in each league game. Then we can save the full strength team for Champions League games.

Also means he'll be up to speed for the start of next season and we can sell on Salah in the summer if he's pushing for a new challenge.

Reactions: C/O
Latest tweet:

This actually is a good idea! Yes he would be expensive but I feel a player of his ilk would more or less guarantee us the title just as VVD helped us get the European Cup. Even though we are ahead by 8 points, we are only 1/3 of the way into the season so there is lots of football. Leicester don't have any distractions so well have to keep on winning and stay fresh. Salah has been off his game a little and I would love to see Sancho come in and be that guy that keeps out front three sharp. I think we should do it if available!

£130 million? After the heist Dortmund pulled with the Dembélé deal, somebody is smoking something illegal.

Last edited:
Sign Mbappe lolz have a word with yourselves. They minimum want their money back on him, he's only getting better, and they don't need the money.

If we are looking for a back up to the front three The he as to be to things...

1) he has to be challenging the front three for a starting place, by this I mean that he has to be as good as Mane,Firmino, or Salah... So we have to be prepared to splash cast if need be, just like City would and have do so

2) we have to be prepared to move players on (Shaqiri,Origi or both}

I am a bit worried about the dip in from of Mo Salah seem to be lacking confidence

Sign Mbappe lolz have a word with yourselves. They minimum want their money back on him, he's only getting better, and they don't need the money.

Quoted for truth. Mbappe is not coming and when he gets tired of that shitty league, he's already said he wants to play for Real, anyways.

Has he been called "the new Sadio Mane" yet?
You made me look...and I found this:
Cascarino has likened Djenepo to top scoring Liverpool star Sadio Mane, who left Southampton to join the Reds for £34million in 2016 and has 10 goals so far this season.

The former Chelsea striker told talkSPORT: “One player I mentioned, Djepo, the lad in midfield for [Southampton].

“He’s a handful and he did brilliantly for the equaliser for Danny Ings. He’s got that Mane in him where you just don’t know what way he’s going to go.

The owners would keel over and die if we was to put in a £150 bid for M'bappe let alone what it would really cost us...
Like both Ziyech and Havertz, not sold on Sancho. But my preference would be to sign both Minamino and Haaland from Salzburg.
Two great young players and signing Minamino would help sign Haaland as it would help both to settle in, and they would not feel so isolated...
Would also cost way less than M'bappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom