• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

UEFA European Under-21 Championship 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wan Bissaka has been really poor today.
Choudury looks class - if we didn't have Fabinho, I'd happily have us go for him.
Game could easily be 2-2, 3-3 ... lots of ops, but no goals ...

I honestly don’t get the Wan Bisakka buzz and I know it just must be me but everytime I see him, he seems a capable RB but without the risk and adventure that required of a modern day fullback. Guess that’s why admire the current lot of swashbuckled bucking fullbacks, they offer so much to the game and plus do their share of defending without any fan fare, insane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I honestly don’t get the Wan Bisakka buzz and I know it just must be me but everytime I see him, he seems a capable RB but without the risk and adventure that required of a modern day fullback. Guess that’s why admire the current lot of swashbuckled bucking fullbacks, they offer so much to the game and plus do their share of defending without any fan fare, insane.

He looks good to me, but in a Clyne rather than TAA way.

He looks good to me, but in a Clyne rather than TAA way.
Btw Buddha, tomorrow Denmark are going to absolutely batter Austria.

Betting on the following; Robert Skov to score anytime (3.5), Denmark Hcp Win -1 (5.5) and Total Goals +3.5 (3.5). A tenner on each.*

*And now you probably know what NOT to place your hard earned money on... :D

Wan Bissaka, we have to remember, has spent his entire senior career being trained by Uncle Woy. How would he know anything about being an attacking FB? He has everything you'd want. He's extremely quick, quicker than either of our boys, and he's really strong too. Right now he's an excellent defender in the making, but with the right coaching, and the right tactical set up, I definitely see him being a real cracker. Sadly, he seems to be a target for United, so I hope I'm woefully wide of the mark.

Btw Buddha, tomorrow Denmark are going to absolutely batter Austria.

Betting on the following; Robert Skov to score anytime (3.5), Denmark Hcp Win -1 (5.5) and Total Goals +3.5 (3.5). A tenner on each.*

*And now you probably know what NOT to place your hard earned money on... :D

Duly noted for possible bump.

That Mæhle lad was on fire for Denmark last night. Plays RB for Belgium Champions Genk but was tried further up the wing and scored twice.

Linked with a £15M move to our Southern feederclub in todays media.

His first of the night, a very cool finish after a neat run;

Real Sociedad and Ajax-target Andreas Skov Olsen, 19, with a trademark finish from the wing to make it 3-1 for Denmark. I think he scored exactly that type of goal about ten times last season meaning Austria obv hadn't checked out his YTs.

*Defending absolutely abysmal but you still need to hit the net.

Olsen looked decent. He is worth a punt
Personally I'd think a move to a club like Liverpool at this stage in his career would be premature. Absolutely no way he's going to get more than a few League Cup matches and perhaps one or two in the league with the likes of Mane, Salah etc. ahead of him.

If he could move to a sub-top club in one of the big leagues, that should be his aim imo. Can he build on what he's already got he'd definitely be interesting for us in a few Seasons.

I love how shit England have been after all the pre-tournament arse-licking they got.

I love how shit England have been after all the pre-tournament arse-licking they got.
You could've just read my comments on England at the start of this thread and adjusted your expectations accordingly.

"England squad in full:

It does look a little profile-weak doesn't it?"

England fail miserably at international tournament after being hyped as potential winners?

That’s never happened before....

Wasn’t the great Phil Foden supposed to be the bestest young English player ever and set to re-invent football like his parent club.

D-JefulW4AIxQZT.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom