• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

UEFA Investigators Set to Seek Manchester City’s Ban From Champions League

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt it will happen and if it did it would really fuck up the already fucked up football market and would allow City just to concentrate on the league...

That said...

Fuck em.

And if we win number 6 down in Madrid we could do some lovely singing on the way home... Fuck em...

How would people feel if we were retrospectively awarded the league? I dunno would I want to 'win' it like that. I really hope stans don't go off now an get a petition going.

I asked this a while ago. I would hate it.

If you want to deduct points, do it for next season.

I went on bluefume this morning and two things I noticed: in their thread, I wasn't arsed about the weird bastards all being in denial about how their club has all those players, but the numbers getting thrown around for wages are disturbing. Not because of how much and how unfair the planet is, that ship has long sailed, but because our top players earn nothing like some of those sums and I'm worried that some of them will just think fuck it, I want my half a million a week.

The other thing I noticed was that every recent thread was either moaning about people having ago at them, or moaning about us, or moaning about moaning. They've just won the fucking league FFS.

mCVpaDP.png

Well Paul Joyce was saying we're concentrating on spending our money on keeping our players so I guess the club is aware of that threat.

It's definitely something we need to think about more given how rapidly we've become basically one of the top 5 teams in Europe.

Well Paul Joyce was saying we're concentrating on spending our money on keeping our players so I guess the club is aware of that threat.

It's definitely something we need to think about more given how rapidly we've become basically one of the top 5 teams in Europe.

Eh what now? We have won next to fuck all in 14 years.

Top 5......

Jesus

Eh what now? We have won next to fuck all in 14 years.

Top 5......

Jesus
I'd imagine given our Champions League placings over 2 years and league form over the past 12 months we'd average out in the top 5 in the estimations of most European football fans.

I to win something and then I want to win something again because that’s what top teams do.

We are playing well but we need consistent trophies to be talked about as one of the best 5 imo.

Yeah, it's not like we've beaten the champions of Spain, Germany and France recently or anything

If we were able to beat the champions of England we would be champions of England.

We need beat Spurs in 2 weeks

Side note - Why does DB's username switch to wet wet dreambeliever when we tag it? It makes me think of Marti Pellow.

According to DB logic, we're not even in the Top 2 in England, as we have won nothing - Chelsea, Arsenal & Utd have all won trophies in recent seasons so are obviously better than us (between -25 and -32 points better than us in fact).

To make it simple - no one disagrees that we need to win trophies, however trophy count is not the only measure of how good a team is

According to DB logic, we're not even in the Top 2 in England, as we have won nothing - Chelsea, Arsenal & Utd have all won trophies in recent seasons so are obviously better than us (between -25 and -32 points better than us in fact).

To make it simple - no one disagrees that we need to win trophies, however trophy count is not the only measure of how good a team is

Even Portsmouth won something this season.

I think us and City are currently the best teams, but tbf Bayern, Barca and Real are all in need of regeneration. So probably next year those will be pretty close, with PSG and Juve just behind.

Barca getting De Jong and De Ligt should help them, but maybe not short term.

Real will have Jovic probably Hazard so they'll come again, as always.

" I trust alot of them " Freudian slip or language barrier ?

It's moot anyways as Uefa slap some chump change fine on them tor like £100k or something

On the topic of the obvious and clear singing about people being beaten to within an inch of their life , the way their club as a whole have handled it is flat out embarrassing

Imagine BlueFume if they got banned from the CL

"Liverpool go around the world pushing innocents into fountains and all we do is spend money and we're the villians!!!!! JOKE!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom