• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

United vs Liverpool : PL - Sunday 24th February

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogfish

Gone to Redcafe
Starting this early because it worked last time !! #FFSF

Positive News.
Anthony Martial and Jesse Lingard have been ruled out for two to three weeks and will miss Manchester United's games against Chelsea and Liverpool.

"I think they will be out for two to three weeks looking at it now," Solskjaer said in his press conference ahead of the FA Cup fifth-round tie with Chelsea.

Boom. Just need another forward or Pogba to get injured in the FA Cup against Chelsea.

The wheels are about to fall off the Solskjaer revival. A narrow loss to Chelsea then we'll overwhelm them.

0-3

Whether they play or not I think we will still win. But i won't them both out so then the fans and press will say we only won because they were missing. Which means hopefully us beating them won't prevent solsjaer getting the job

Whether they play or not I think we will still win. But i won't them both out so then the fans and press will say we only won because they were missing. Which means hopefully us beating them won't prevent solsjaer getting the job

I hope we will win Big. But quite a few times when we have had upperhand they have sneaked a win. Anyway, my point is that at least the press (never mind their small club attitude fans) will understand that if we win it will not be down to one or two players out for them....

That little smug gimp has done well by getting their attack functioning fluidly, however they remain shit in midfield and defence. If Martial and Lingard are out then we have no excuses not to pick up all three points. I think we need to go back to Klopp's tactics of last season; blitz them in the first half, run them ragged, cause chaos and bang the goals in early. He won't have the tactical nous to stop it or prepare for it. I've missed the days of destroying United. LVG and Mourinho made it next to impossible.

It took PSG about half an hour to realise Utd were shit snd once they did it was all one way traffic, should really have been 3 or 4 nil. We know they are shit in advance and Solskjaer wont dare sit deep and defend at home. We should be able to carve them open.

It took PSG about half an hour to realise Utd were shit snd once they did it was all one way traffic, should really have been 3 or 4 nil. We know they are shit in advance and Solskjaer wont dare sit deep and defend at home. We should be able to carve them open.
I'm not so sure he won't try to keep it tight, he did against Spurs & the result may feel like vindication to him (the fact De Gea had an amazing game is actually what got them anything), that combined with the fact that teams have been more effective against us using that may mean he gives it a try.

We shall see.

They will play defensive counter attacking football. If you think any different more the fool you.

They will play defensive counter attacking football. If you think any different more the fool you.

If they do, I will be very surprised. Because that has been one of Solskjaers main faults as a manager, controlling games.
His Molde team showed this time and time again over the years, and if they somehow set up differently on Sunday it will not be because of him.

They will go for it, with the same approach as against PSG most likely.

I wonder if either would start - neither have travelled for their game tonight apparently.

How many days will they both have gone without football is the question?

Hopefully they both do start and get injured within 10mins, and Solskjaer has to waste subs taking them off.

If they do, I will be very surprised. Because that has been one of Solskjaers main faults as a manager, controlling games.
His Molde team showed this time and time again over the years, and if they somehow set up differently on Sunday it will not be because of him.

They will go for it, with the same approach as against PSG most likely.

Solskjaer is lucky if Phelan and Whisky nose allow him to do more than distribute the vests and put the cones out. They will set up differently and it won't have the slightest thing to do with him.

Solskjaer is lucky if Phelan and Whisky nose allow him to do more than distribute the vests and put the cones out. They will set up differently and it won't have the slightest thing to do with him.

I think you underestimate him. I saw in the papers that they were top of the table....

They are fucking murdering Chelsea at the moment 0-2 HT. I really wanted them to lose 3 on the bounce as well, it'll have to be 2 in 3 now.

2f4c012cdd77194baeafb330fc53f274.jpg

United weren't that impressive tonight. Constantly struggling with crosses from deep. If Chelsea bothered their arse to attack in numbers, they could have got more from it.

Disappointing we're going to lose

They've played 13 games since we played them, and theirs record is 11-1-1. Have to say I'm not particularly confident about Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom