• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

v Fulham home (Sunday)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blimey, Moron: no posts on here in over five hours - you've killed the forum!
Apologies if is my mood that has put everyone off, I mean it possibly cannot be the performance of our team can it ?

Just want to add that I don't actually care if we lose or we win in this game, I just want to see some great football from our team more than anything. Do you all remember that defeat at United last season ? - yeah we f*cked up, but you could not fault the team for trying to get at them. That's all I want to see - some desire and passion to attack the opposition and take the fight to them. I don't think many people on here believe as much as I do in the quality of our squad - it is so good now, and we really need to take the fight to the opposition and stop playing this cautious ballshit. Since Klopp's arrival - I have been thrilled constantly by every game and the excited anticipation of the next game, because of the way we have played in the last 2.5 seasons. Let's face it - we have all witnessed the pragmatic approach and that did not get us a title under GH, or Rafa. We have tried attacking way without addressing key problem areas under Rodgers, and we did not get a title.

Klopp is the first manager we have had who sees the game like us fans do and has been fixing all those problem areas, I just want him to put the fire those players when they play Fulham. Just fight you fuckers - win that ball and take it to them !!!!

Fulham are total shite and look certain to be relegated. They can't defend at all and will be perfect for us to find our attacking mojo.

I think we need to send an extremely attacking side out with a view to demolishing them.

------------------------Alisson--------------------------------
-----TAA----Gomez-----------VVD---------Robertson----
----------------------Henderson--------------------------
--------------Keita-----------------Shaqiri--------------
------Salah----------Firmino-------------Mane-----------

Anything less than 5-0 would be a disappointment.

Fulham are total shite and look certain to be relegated. They can't defend at all and will be perfect for us to find our attacking mojo.

I think we need to send an extremely attacking side out with a view to demolishing them.

------------------------Alisson--------------------------------
-----TAA----Gomez-----------VVD---------Robertson----
----------------------Henderson--------------------------
--------------Keita-----------------Shaqiri--------------
------Salah----------Firmino-------------Mane-----------

Anything less than 5-0 would be a disappointment.
Bar Hendo I think you copy/pasted my post !

I also think that Hendo is the solution to all our problems. I mean, it's not as if we've tried it before. We wouldn't have won...erm...the League cup in 2012 without him.

Last edited:
I also think that Hendo is the solution to all our problems. I mean, it's as if we've tried it before. We wouldn't have won...erm...the League cup in 2012 without him.

So you're criticising Henderson for....winning a trophy

So you're criticising Henderson for....winning a trophy
Yeah and people's habit of still wanting him on the pitch despite his ineffectiveness time and time again. So Fabinho had one bad game and he's rubbish now.
Hendo has never had a bad game ever apparently.

I also think that Hendo is the solution to all our problems. I mean, it's not as if we've tried it before. We wouldn't have won...erm...the League cup in 2012 without him.
There's a decent argument that if Henderson didn't pick up the red card against City in 2014 we would have gone on to win the league. 3 games he missed included Chelsea and Palace.

There's a decent argument that if Henderson didn't pick up the red card against City in 2014 we would have gone on to win the league. 3 games he missed included Chelsea and Palace.
Then there's the Agger v Sakho argument.

It really is frustrating that we are the only team with players that goes in or out of form. How can we be the only team where performances varies? I mean, we should have world beaters like Paul Pogba and Nemanja Matic who constantly every fucking game perform on the same Extreme Level. Not to mention players like Lukaku and Martial and Morata who scores one goal every game they play. And what do we have? Players who some times play poorer than the game before. How did we end up like this?

Yeah and people's habit of still wanting him on the pitch despite his ineffectiveness time and time again. So Fabinho had one bad game and he's rubbish now.
One thing we've lacked recently is Henderson's ability to pass the ball from deep. I'd argue we miss Chamberlain a fuck ton more, as we have no one driving the ball forward. Keita is tailored for that, but he needs to find form

You're letting the mask slip, mate; as a result my love for you is on the wain. Get back on track with Modo2.0, you big cuddly teddy bear, you.

You're letting the mask slip, mate; as a result my love for you is on the wain. Get back on track with Modo2.0, you big cuddly teddy bear, you.
I keep falling in the same pit over and over again...

One thing we've lacked recently is Henderson's ability to pass the ball from deep. I'd argue we miss Chamberlain a fuck ton more, as we have no one driving the ball forward. Keita is tailored for that, but he needs to find form

At least Hendo can get it and give it and push the tempo up. He can improve the pace of play. That still leaves us needing someone who'll be creative, but it's a start towards improvement.

I keep falling in the same pit over and over again...

giphy.gif

Quick, find a cover!

At least Hendo can get it and give it and push the tempo up. He can improve the pace of play. That still leaves us needing someone who'll be creative, but it's a start towards improvement.

Pretty much. It's the transitioning weve been struggling with

After a ticket for my brother if theres any about?hes back over from aus. Im new to this site so hoping its ok to ask. Kop would be great so hes by me(y)

.........................................Allison......................................
Clyne...............Gomez................VVD......................Robertson
.........................................Henderson....................................
.......................Shaqiri..............................Keita..........................
Mané.................................Sturridge..........................Salah.........

I'd like to see something along the lines of this. Firmino, Trent, Gini, and Milner all should be benched. None of them look in it at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom