• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

v Penaltham Hotspurs Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

binomial

In Klopp I'm a believer.
Dunno 'bout you guys but I've not looked forward to a game at Anfield in decades.....

Mignolet and Lucas out the squad would be a good start.

Milner not playing LB would be a good idea.

Winning and keeping a clean sheet would be a good finish.

Recall Danny Ward and Jon Flanagan.

Ward Trent Arnold Matip Gomez Flanagan Milner Henderson Coutinho Mane Origi Sturridge

Don't ask me what line-up that is, I don't know....this club has made my sanity slowly corrode away.

Predicition? A hard fought 1-1

8533795__n67x60p9q1ltviabqgfb5xv7gy.jpg

The way we're playing infront of goal at both ends I can't see us getting anything other than a giant bumming. Saying that, spurs aren't exactly going to park the bus are they as they're not shit.

Better than your shitty player ratings & post lord of the rings bollocks thread.

I dunno bro. Your original post made for pretty painful reading. That squad you suggested to play Spurs wasn't, well, very good.

I dunno bro. Your original post made for pretty painful reading. That squad you suggested to play Spurs wasn't, well, very good.

Should we stick to mignolet in goal, lucas at cb and milner lb then?

Bar the Swansea game firmino has been missing for months and lallana is still in the north east since he's not showed up from thr win at boro

Should we stick to mignolet in goal, lucas at cb and milner lb then?

Bar the Swansea game firmino has been missing for months and lallana is still in the north east since he's not showed up from thr win at boro

It's a poor line up you picked, but then I get the feeling you know that. You're on a wind up mission...

----------------------------- Karius

Clyne ---------- Matip ----------- Lovren ------ Milner

-------------------------- Henderson

---------------------------------- Wijnaldum
---------------------- Lallana

Mane ------------- Firmino ----------- Coutinho

Please God let's not see Lucas, Moreno or Can anywhere near this team. I want to see Ojo or Wilson on the bench.

We're going to win. 2-1 or maybe 3-1.

The sad thing is even if we manage to lift ourselves and beat them we all know we'all look hapless again in our next match against a lower team.

I think a lot of fans have already lost interest in this season now

The sad thing is even if we manage to lift ourselves and beat them we all know we'all look hapless again in our next match against a lower team.

I think a lot of fans have already lost interest in this season now

Don't wanna be all super fan but if they've already lost interest then they're not really fans.

It's getting to the point where watching us raise our game against the top 6 becomes annoying after seeing us look so lacklustre against other sides. 3pts is 3pts no matter who the opposition and whilst we all enjoy the glamour ties, this situation has gotten pretty ridiculous.

It's getting to the point where watching us raise our game against the top 6 becomes annoying after seeing us look so lacklustre against other sides. 3pts is 3pts no matter who the opposition and whilst we all enjoy the glamour ties, this situation has gotten pretty ridiculous.
Exactly but Spurs are a great side at the moment and we seem to have lost our way going forward even with our stars back so I won't be surprised even if we do loss.

We can defend crosses. Our defense and GK go to shit whenever the ball is in the box. Kane should run right in those conditions.

We can defend crosses. Our defense and GK go to shit whenever the ball is in the box. Kane should run right in those conditions.

Not your usual lucid self, Squiggles.

But if you mean we can't defend crosses because our keepers flap and the defenders can't head the fucking ball so Kane will fuck us good and proper then I couldn't agree more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom