• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Vaarwel Gini

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Gini. Always will... if he goes, he has more than repaid his transfer fee. And some of Chamberlain and Keita's too.

Oh and one of the mentality monsters who believed. Klopp always referenced his mentality. From year 1.

Oh, sorry. I was looking for the Wijnaldum thread.

This one seems to be the Gerrard one, I take it.

Wish him all the best going forward. Tremendous contributor to our overall success. Absolutely shattered this season, and it showed in his play, but always present and always available.

The goal against Boro to secure CL qualification and of course against Barca will always be highlights. But also the insane amount of sheer work he got through to provide our scorers a platform to work from.

Vaarwel Gini, if it comes to that.

Wish him all the best going forward. Tremendous contributor to our overall success. Absolutely shattered this season, and it showed in his play, but always present and always available.

The goal against Boro to secure CL qualification and of course against Barca will always be highlights. But also the insane amount of sheer work he got through to provide our scorers a platform to work from.

Vaarwel Gini, if it comes to that.
He's pretty much confirmed he's off.

Will forever remember his 2 goals against Barcelona first and foremost.

Yes he went missing too often, but came up trumps in the big games.

He frustrated at times, but his place in making this team what it's become me is cemented.
Wishing him much like

We got the best years outta him. Ran him into the ground this season. He'll do well in a slower paced league and get a big pay day.

Good luck to him.

People being flippant about Gini going but the man treatment gets injured and gives 100% every game. He's essentially a utility player, doesn't really excel at any one position but will give you stability. Maybe we will sign a technically superior workhorse but how many of them rarely get injured like Gini?

189096271_10157944605272826_8856723450127158249_n.jpg

Gutted he’s going. Massive part of this great team. His counter pressing, cutting off space, tactical understanding of Klopp’s vision and way of playing, energy, commitment, fitness, consistency and turning up at big, big moments will be hugely missed. Loved by his team mates and staff. Selfless, team first, brilliant man and one of my favourite ever Reds. If you don’t get Gini you probably didn’t get Didi or Whelan either. A key part of a beautifully oiled machine.

We the success this season of players like Rhys Willaims and Nat Philips lets not over spend in commit in the transfer market and turn to some of our youth players next season and give them more game time

Must be bittersweet for him, all this love but clearly not in a pay cheque or contract offer.

The champions board is a lovely touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom