• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Very Important Announcement!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured I could do the admin to just get the funds in but is there not a SCM account? Then at least the money exists for the site to pay someone or something to do what's needed
Never was.. been mine..

It was Ross personal account before that, sean's before that...

Update:

We're going to do our best to keep this place going as is.

The plan is to move to a managed host and pay someone to handle the migration.

To everyone in this thread who has offered to assist, thank you, we may call on you.

A new thread will be created in the coming days with details about how much it's going to cost, and how to donate.

Oh, and if it proves too expensive to migrate everything seamlessly, we're going to start the forum from scratch. Your username and posting history will be available for purchase as an NFT.

Last edited:
Update:

We're going to do our best to keep this place going as is.

The plan is to move to a managed host and pay someone to handle the migration.

To everyone in this thread who has offered to assist, thank you, we may call on you.

A new thread will be created in the coming days with details about how much it's going to cost, and how to donate.

Oh, and if it proves too expensive to migrate everything seamlessly, we're going to start the forum from scratch. Your username and posting history will be available for purchase as an NFT.

Thanks so much all. My strategy of waiting for someone with more ability and dedication to come forward has once again worked out. Happy to donate.

Previous attempts at fundraising have been hugely successful and one whip around generally lasts us 18 months or more.

As many in this thread have suggested, in the absence of a tech guru with tons of free time, we are going to throw money at getting the necessary done.
We may make a mistake or two along the way and pay some school fees in the process, but the site should remain available and stable even if we end up needing to roll back on any decisions.

The donations thread and info will be up by the end of the week.

Previous attempts at fundraising have been hugely successful and one whip around generally lasts us 18 months or more.

As many in this thread have suggested, in the absence of a tech guru with tons of free time, we are going to throw money at getting the necessary done.
We may make a mistake or two along the way and pay some school fees in the process, but the site should remain available and stable even if we end up needing to roll back on any decisions.

The donations thread and info will be up by the end of the week.

Well done Sumo, you’ve really taken the bull by the horns and got this covered.

I see you’ve already recruited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom