• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Virgiling on the vandijkulous

L'Equipe reported several times that he wanted to move to us.
Poor bastard...he does not realize FSG dont do such high bids for real and actually mean it. At least it makes us feel good and provides the illusion we only go for the best.

Maybe the defender we wanted was from our own league, from a smaller team who might grass us up. It was Evans.

Maybe he has improved with experience, but when he was on Man United's books, I was always pleased when he was selected to play against Liverpool.

I just assumed Brexit was a result of Russian tampering with the voting systems in order to weaken an economic and strategic partnership that competed with their global hegemony.

Can't he just buy himself out of his contract? Is it too soon? No matter how many millions that takes, surely the buying club could accommodate that sum in any deal?

Can't he just buy himself out of his contract? Is it too soon? No matter how many millions that takes, surely the buying club could accommodate that sum in any deal?
Maybe it's something people wouldn't want to start for a variety of reasons. I know they're supposedly allowed to, but if it starts happening I'd imagine every single player that's tapped up would start doing it. If VVD is on 80K per week, his remaining 5 years or so would cost around 20m. That's pocket change for Liverpool or any other club. Strange one.

You can buy yourself out of a contract but you can't force your club to transfer your registration to another club. So it's pointless.

http://www.empireofthekop.com/2017/09/13/video-van-dijks-embarrasses-himself-in-4-0-u23-thrashing/

(Video) Van Dijk’s embarrasses himself in 4-0 U23 thrashing…

Posted by
Biscan's Boots
September 13, 2017

Virgil-van-Dijk.jpg

If Liverpool signed THIS defender for £70m, we’d probably stop watching football!
Virgil van Dijk made his return to the field on September 11 against Aston Villa in an Under-23 match, but basically looked like he wasn’t trying.

He’s either very, very off the pace or is actively showing the club his disdain for their decision not to sell him in the summer.

For all the goals, the Dutchman, rated by many as the best centre-back in the Premier League, is either out of position, gets beaten too easily, or puts no effort into getting back to prevent a shot.
If we were Southampton fans, we’d be fuming – but for Liverpool supporters – it’s probably good news.
The worse van Dijk’s relationship gets with his club, the more likely they are to sell in future transfer windows.
He’s the only centre-back Jurgen Klopp wants; hence why we didn’t sign an upgrade on the current batch during the summer.
Check out all four of Aston Villa’s goals, and van Dijk’s shocking ‘contribution’ below…

Back
Top Bottom