• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Virgiling on the vandijkulous

When I went to Prague a few years back me & my mates were approached by a fella who wanted us to come to a brothel, he kept saying "We have midgets, small girls with small pussy" we just laughed & ignored him, he then followed us & shouted "You pay extra you can fuck her then throw her out of window", "FUCK MIDGET THEN THROW OUT OF WINDOW!".

When I went to Prague a few years back me & my mates were approached by a fella who wanted us to come to a brothel, he kept saying "We have midgets, small girls with small pussy" we just laughed & ignored him, he then followed us & shouted "You pay extra you can fuck her then throw her out of window", "FUCK MIDGET THEN THROW OUT OF WINDOW!".
I still don't think you should do it though..

Nah, none of us took him up on the option! I can only assume he was either lying (not exactly uncommon amongst lucky lucky men) or it was a ground floor window he was referring to. Going to a brothel in Prague, or anywhere tbh, has never appealed to me.

Besides, there was plenty of fit young ladies in Prague anyway.

Czech girls are hot!

Anyway, regarding Virgil. He's at least back in training and should be fit for pre season. Aquilani was injured for a further 3 months when we signed him.

50 mill is a lot though, we better be certain if we pull the trigger and sign him.
If Chelsea and City are after him it will be difficult regardless.

Twitter is toying with my emotions today I see..

Lot's of chatter that Virgil, Keita & Dolberg are all but signed.

If we pull that off, that would indeed be something we'd all refer to in the future as our 'Window of Wonder'.
I reckon we have some verbal agreements but still have to negotiate. That seems to be what Klopp was implying at the end of season. Since then we've been in Australia so I doubt there's been any significant developments. I haven't seen any new links regarding Dolberg for ages so I don't believe that one. Kieta and VDV are possibles.

[hl][/hl]
Twitter is toying with my emotions today I see..

Lot's of chatter that Virgil, Keita & Dolberg are all but signed.

If we pull that off, that would indeed be something we'd all refer to in the future as our 'Window of Wonder'.

I'm pretty sure there is NO talk of Dolberg joining us on Twitter, only in (y)our dreams...!!!! =)

I reckon we have some verbal agreements but still have to negotiate. That seems to be what Klopp was implying at the end of season. Since then we've been in Australia so I doubt there's been any significant developments. I haven't seen any new links regarding Dolberg for ages so I don't believe that one. Kieta and VDV are possibles.
I am pinning all my faith on some random Twitter user called Don Kopleone who was apparently in the know back when we assigned Klopp. He called that one pretty specifically at least and says he 'knows people'.

Anyway he claims that deals for Virgil, Keita and Dolberg are all on.

Must be 100 percent legit, right? RIGHT!?

Last edited:
Isnt that the same as watching a movie?

I get the point you're making but having reviewed his tweets (having a dump at work), the only way its like a movie is if its like Final Destination. You know they've all been shite, but you're still going to watch the next one.

Anyone doing that has too much time on their hands and too little substance between their ears.

I'm not on Twitter anymore, but what people want to read or "believe" is up to them.

I'd say trolling on an Internet forum is a greater example of having to much time on their hands, and more sad.

Each to their own I guess.

I'm not on Twitter anymore, but what people want to read or "believe" is up to them.

I'd say trolling on an Internet forum is a greater example of having to much time on their hands, and more sad.

Each to their own I guess.

I'd say if anyone else had posted my comment, you would not have replied.

And thats sad.

Its not often I agree with everything written by Rosco in a thread. But when I do, I go back and like every post. So, this would be the first time. :D He did it all while not being unnecessarily offensive. Bravo

I am pinning all my faith on some random Twitter user called Don Kopleone who was apparently in the know back when we assigned Klopp. He called that one pretty specifically at least and says he 'knows people'.

Anyway he claims that deals for Virgil, Keita and Dolberg are all on.

Must be 100 percent legit, right? RIGHT!?

Every cunt in the world knew we wanted Klopp and he was joining as soon as Rodgers was sacked.

It had been common knowledge for months, despite the rubbish Ancelotti chat, and was all over the place from summer onwards.

But you do spend time watching it, right? I think that was the gist of it.

Anyways, The Undertaker still in the bizz??

I don't get the time to. But i would if it was possible.

Incidentally i didn't know until yesterday when i read the Dons tweets that we were sold three times to 'The Chinese' last season.

I don't get the time to. But i would if it was possible.

Incidentally i didn't know until yesterday when i read the Dons tweets that we were sold three times to 'The Chinese' last season.
Ha ha come on Ross, I am fully aware its probably just a 17-y-o attention seeking teenager behind the account.

I just WANT to believe and have a bit of fun with it is all.. dont be such a wet donought about it.

*dropkick*

Every cunt in the world knew we wanted Klopp and he was joining as soon as Rodgers was sacked.

It had been common knowledge for months, despite the rubbish Ancelotti chat, and was all over the place from summer onwards.
I know, it was just a bit of fun, and I dont think 'Don Kopleone' is actually in the know.

*I hope he proves me wrong and we sign that trio he is leaning towards.

Its the wanting to believe patently untrue things that i don't really get. Or maybe i do kinda do get it - its along the same lines as climate change denial and anti-vaxxers. Ignore the facts to keep some idiotic fairytale alive

You're entitled to believe what you like but i'm also entitled to say unnecessarily offensive things when you, for example, believe that DonKopleone might be in the know.

Back
Top Bottom