1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
    Dismiss Notice
Why Not Register?

It only takes a few minutes to register on SixCrazyMinutes

Click Here

Virtual Reality!

Discussion in 'Gamers and Geeks' started by Mystic, Sep 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. Mystic

Mystic Moderator Moderator

After being curious but never quite committing for years, thanks to the announcement of the £299 Oculus Quest 2, I've finally taken the plunge about bought a VR headset. The price and specs of this thing is really quite aggressive, and hopefully it'll be a big mover to get more people into the VR space. I'll also be getting the link cable, so that'll open me up to the oculus store games, plus everything on PC, including Star Wars Squadrons coming up, so that should be fun.

I know a few people have VR on here, mainly in the form of PSVR, but i'm looking for some recommendations of games to get. I hear lots of good stuff about Superhot and Beat Sabre, but that's about it for me, what are the killer VR apps?

Anyone curious about getting into VR and has £300 to spare, definitely have a think about this piece of kit.

(love this guys videos, but I hate how he over accentuates his words and face movements!)

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.