• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Voronin to Hamburg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hansern

Thinks he owns the place
Sorry if this has been posted before, but I couldn't find anything related.

Andrei Voronin could be on the way out of Anfield this summer to make way for Gareth Barry. The Daily Mail reported that Liverpool is in talks with a club in the Bundesliga to work out a deal which is believed to be around £3million.

Funds from the sale could be used in a deal to bring Gareth Barry to Liverpool. Liverpool already had 2 bids rejected for the Aston Villa captain and it’s believed that O’Neill wouldn’t want anything less than £18million. Benitez could be using Steve Finnan in an exchange deal.

Yes! Thank you and good bye!

[quote author=Rosco link=topic=25373.msg622999#msg622999 date=1216459415]
Does he need a lift ?
[/quote]

Nah, we'll just tie his hair to the Eurostar

[quote author=Rosco link=topic=25373.msg622999#msg622999 date=1216459415]
Does he need a lift ?
[/quote]

It's quite shocking the tripe that have put on the red jersey of Liverpool over recent years...Shocking!!

We're selling our cast offs to some decent clubs this summer.

Good news anyways. I like clear outs.

[quote author=keniget link=topic=25373.msg623006#msg623006 date=1216459986]
We're selling our cast offs to some decent clubs this summer.

Good news anyways. I like clear outs.
[/quote]

Not to mention cutting down on our wage bill..

£3m is a great fee. We got him for fuckall, so again, it's great to see us not losing out on a player and actually getting some profit to boot.

Oh hang, did I say we didn't lose out?

voronin is no where near as rubbish as people make out, simple fact is fans need a scapegoat and when voronin is gone someone will rise to take his place warrented or not. my money is on yossi.

[quote author=spider-neil link=topic=25373.msg623017#msg623017 date=1216460662]
voronin is no where near as rubbish as people make out, simple fact is fans need a scapegoat and when voronin is gone someone will rise to take his place warrented or not. my money is on yossi.
[/quote]

Fuck off Neil, he's shite.

[quote author=FoxForceFive link=topic=25373.msg623021#msg623021 date=1216460768]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Haha..

To be fair, he does have a point, he can score goals, he didn't play that many games last season, but did have a knack of scoring, and he's quite tidy on the ball, without being anything special, but his decision making, his waste-line and his 80's Miami-Vice-Villain hair cut make me want to hurt someone whenever I see him play.

[/quote]

Think it's Degen already mate!!

[quote author=Raz link=topic=25373.msg623024#msg623024 date=1216460988]
[/quote]

Think it's Degen already mate!!
[/quote]

You have a point..

not sure what is the better deal, shitanje for 2 m or Voronin for 3m - anyways 5 m for two chumps is bloody good deal

[quote author=mark1975 link=topic=25373.msg623023#msg623023 date=1216460901]
[quote author=FoxForceFive link=topic=25373.msg623021#msg623021 date=1216460768]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Haha..

To be fair, he does have a point, he can score goals, he didn't play that many games last season, but did have a knack of scoring, and he's quite tidy on the ball, without being anything special, but his decision making, his waste-line and his 80's Miami-Vice-Villain hair cut make me want to hurt someone whenever I see him play.
[/quote]

exactly. am I a fan? no. do I want him to start? no. but he made a promising start to the season, suffered when we were in a slump, like the majority of the squad and then got injuried.
3 mil on a free transfer is great business so its best for all parties if he moved on but the stick he takes is ridiculous.

I think his attitude is what sparked the loathing. He never seemed to understand how incredibly fucking lucky he was to be playing for Liverpool. All he ever did was moan, and his body language on the pitch echoed this.

I'm using the past tense. I hope I'm not wrong to do so.

Reports are saying that a number of German clubs are after him, and Rafa will let him leave for the right price.

Hurray!

I agree he is under rated here and scored a few of goals last season, but i'd happily replace him - purely for his shit hair..

Adios Andrey

Anything over a tenner and Liverpool are doing some great business

Where did you manage to sell Djemba Djem...........oh yeah.......CLAREEEEEEEET!!! A word?

[/quote]

Agreed. However I think the scapegoat will be Deggen.

None of us could understand why Rafa bought Voronin much less Degen. It makes me wonder if they were only bought because they're free transfers that we can keep for a year and then sell for a profit.

If we end up getting 2 mil for Itandje and 3 mil for Voronin, i'll do a cartwheel.
I think everyone will admit that would be a stunning bit of business.

I kind of feel sorry for Voronin, but his transfer does beg the question: what was the fucking point?

[quote author=Hooz link=topic=25373.msg623543#msg623543 date=1216549285]
I kind of feel sorry for Voronin, but his transfer does beg the question: what was the fucking point?
[/quote]

£3m would be the point, I suppose. But I agree it's no way to run a top football club.

Voronin is definitely off. Rafa didnt mention him in the Keane press conference.
Rafa talked about Robbie playing with Kuyt or Torres upfront not our dynamic Ukrainian.

So my verdict is that his days in red are numbered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom