1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
    Dismiss Notice
Why Not Register?

It only takes a few minutes to register on SixCrazyMinutes

Click Here

VR

Discussion in 'Gamers and Geeks' started by peterhague, May 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. peterhague

peterhague Very Well-Known Member

Anyone got one one of the headsets? @FoxForceFive I know you were well keen on it before, actually pick one up yet?
    I got a PSVR a couple of months ago just randomly, was too intrigued to try it.

It's fucking brilliant. Amazing.

I thought it'd be impressive after reading reviews, but it's WAY better than I expected.

Such a convincing effect. And the PSVR is very much a budget model. It'll be fantastic on the PS5 with decent resolution and high quality graphics.

Best games I've played so far:

Astrobot
    Resident Evil 7
    Farpoint
    Wipeout

Some of the others feel very much like afterthoughts (which they are) but when a game's been designed around the tech it's genuinely a step above anything else on the console.

It feels a little bit like when you used to go to the arcades as a kid, and just couldn't believe what you were seeing.

Highly recommended picking one up, if you have the means.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.