• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

We Are Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
carraa.jpg

I don't think we can complain about anything being tacky or cheesy after the above. Or this (you can thank me for merely linking to this instead of posting the picture).

For me as a non-scouser LFC is kind of associated with different kinds of sentimentality and emotion – and sometimes it's awfully tacky, but that's what it is, it's part of the whole package. FWIW I think the video was well done, I'm just not the type to share this kind of stuff – I'd rather see the unscripted moments. Like Salah's pose after the decisive goal against Man City – that was a powerful moment indeed.

Last edited:
carraa.jpg

I don't think we can complain about anything being tacky or cheesy after the above. Or this (you can thank me for merely linking to this instead of posting the picture).

For me as a non-scouser LFC is kind of associated with different kinds of sentimentality and emotion – and sometimes it's awfully tacky, but that's what it is, it's part of the whole package. FWIW I think the video was well done, I'm just not the type to share this kind of stuff, I prefer the unscripted moments.

:sick:

Oh. My.
Why did I click on that?

NO picture would be as tacky as te ibe Bill shankly and BOb Paisley giving their vote of approval to Brendan Rogers

That picture should be sent to the phantom Zone

I didn't exactly want to fly my OOT colours quite like this, but I think that's the point of the video.
Whillst it's also to sell shirts, i think we should be reminded from time to time that we've always been a great club.
By great I don't mean the most successful in recent times, and not the wealthiest or biggest.
But we've certainly had an incredible journey.
With apologies to the bitter half, this club is the very soul of a very proud city, so often stepped on by others, even with imaginary acetylene torches.
The fans have always been there, through good times and bad times, and few clubs have seen the bad times we've had.
I dare say few clubs could have survived what we've gone through, and we wouldnt be the first football royalty to disappear into oblivion.
So yes, this is admittedly pretty cringeworthy and cheesy as fuck, but I'm not embarassed to say that this does mean more.
Now watch the video again and hopefully you can even sneak a quiet smile, dont worry no one will grass.

lowers cheesy flag adorned with MS Paint emblems :D

Had we but a modicum of shame then this fucking embarrassment might have been averted.

That's another slogan for the SCM range of T-shirts!

I have yet to receive a penny of royalty from the last one. Obviously the delay must be due to the shear scale of revenues necessitating the mods to first get HMRC off their backs before they can transfer the proceeds back on shore.

Not sure about great

But if you need a video to announce to the world that "Hey guys we're really authentic fans, please buy our fucking shirt" that's pretty ironic.

(Well ironic is just the most polite word I could find but dante 's description is pretty accurate)

I'm not listening/watching that...my ears are still bleeding from you got kanned vid.

That song made me sad

Why can't we have a fanbase who loves their club that way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom