• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Weekend Games 19/20th October

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Guardiola's honesty is refreshing. Wonder if he'll give De Bruyne a club fine for his persistent diving?

You knew he was losing it when he brought up frawdiola. The only explanation is that he has made himself a bluemoon account.

Shame to read 3 seperate racist incidents on BBC football home page

1 in Serie a, 1 in SPL and 1 in championship

Spurs must be quite annoyed they didn't manage to get Grealish last summer, it looks like the fee might be double now

Grealish has been very impressive. He's a bit like James Maddison without the freekicks and set pieces.

We should look at replacing Lallana with him.

Grealish has been very impressive. He's a bit like James Maddison without the freekicks and set pieces.

We should look at replacing Lallana with him.

The English media are always falling over themselves to find a new, creative, mercurial attacking talent to replace Gazza in their affections.

We've tried the likes of Wilshere, Barkley and Lallana and now there's Maddison, Mount and Grealish.

Grealish certainly seems to have been playing well for the last 18 months or so, and is adding a few goals too, which this type of player always needs.

Lallana was good for a period of time.

Everytime I've watched Grealish (admittedly only since Villa got promoted), he's been their best player, dictating the tempo of the game, and running with the ball in the centre of the pitch. He also looks like he always has time on the ball, vision and a cute pass in him. He's also not afraid to get stuck in and tackle.

The more I see of him, the more I like him. I just hope he doesn't go to one of our rivals. He'd probably make a good replacement for Eriksen.

Lallana was good for a period of time.

Everytime I've watched Grealish (admittedly only since Villa got promoted), he's been their best player, dictating the tempo of the game, and running with the ball in the centre of the pitch. He also looks like he always has time on the ball, vision and a cute pass in him. He's also not afraid to get stuck in and tackle.

The more I see of him, the more I like him. I just hope he doesn't go to one of our rivals. He'd probably make a good replacement for Eriksen.

He's deffo a lot quicker than most of the others I listed

On Grealish, I remember him as a 18 or 19 year old in his first spell in the prem....showed signs a player was there but never really lived up to expectations despite having plenty
of game time.

He's really improved as a player seeing him 5 years on.

Mike Dean gives the young Arse kid a yellow for a dive.

Gotta say in real time, looked a stone waller

I was waiting for VAR to overturn that, but then realized that they’re just afraid to make any controversial call and instead just stay silent.

Looked a penalty, but if not, certainly no yellow for diving.

Man U still in relegation zone, what's so great about their draw at home?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom