• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Weekend games 8-9th dec

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a fucking masterclass in defensive organization from Sarri. Even in the first half when City were absolutely bossing the proceedings, they were barely allowed any chances. And in the 2nd it was pretty much all Chelsea in terms of goal-scoring chances. I didn’t think it was possible to coax this kind of performance from David Luiz and Alonso playing in a back 4. Really impressive job
by Sarri and maybe this can help other PL managers to cope with City better from now on.

We have 3 very tough games coming up..

UTD(H), Arsenal(H) & City(A), win them and I am in the 'we are going to win the title' camp...
I’ll be right over here, on the edge of my seat..

What a weird game for Spurs to rest Kane in.

That was a fucking masterclass in defensive organization from Sarri. Even in the first half when City were absolutely bossing the proceedings, they were barely allowed any chances. And in the 2nd it was pretty much all Chelsea in terms of goal-scoring chances. I didn’t think it was possible to coax this kind of performance from David Luiz and Alonso playing in a back 4. Really impressive job
by Sarri and maybe this can help other PL managers to cope with City better from now on.
Spot on @rurikbird - I was thinking the same dispite being frustrated with Chelsea's passing in the first half as I consider them to be some of thw best players in the PL in their own right with the same ability on the ball as City... I actually fear them more than any other team when we play then and never think we will beat them no matter our form. But the class of those players came through in the 2nd half and maybe the secret to beating them is to slow the entire game down a bit and hold onto the ball as much as you can. Wolves in many ways play that slow style passing game and they drew with City.

I just hope we can we beat united next week.

Kane is the captain of my FF team too! Bring the bugger on!
Especially as my vice captain Lacazette got hooked at half time after having a goal disallowed and earned a whole 1 point. Serves me right for breaking my only FF rule, which is no Arsenal players

Glad I’m not alone in the stupid camp.

Or maybe we can all take credit for increasing Salah’s productivity and jinxing the likes of Kane, Sterling and Lacazette. I’ll choose to believe that.

None of you dickheads are allowed to make Salah your captain again. Understood?

I think it should only apply to @doctor_mac, apparently he was the real culprit and the reason Salah struggled from the beginning of the season. I, on the other hand, had Mo as captain only in the last 3 weeks when he scored and performed well.

I think it should only apply to @doctor_mac, apparently he was the real culprit and the reason Salah struggled from the beginning of the season. I, on the other hand, had Mo as captain only in the last 3 weeks when he scored and performed well.

Ironic as doc is always banging on about others jinxing stuff. Needs to look a bit closer to home

I had three Chelsea defenders including Luiz so captain shambles aside I have done ok.
Richarlison is my captain

Pickford moves around like he’s made of straw, and at any time one of his limbs could just fall off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom