• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Weekend PL games 22-24 Okt

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Ham XI - Fabianski Johnson Zouma Ogbonna Cresswell Rice Soucek Bowen Benrahma Fornals Antonio

Spurs XI - Lloris Emerson Romero Dier Regulion Skipp Hojbjerg Ndombele Son Moura Kane

I see a draw in this 1, Coufal out is a big 1.

Good move Spurs, Son and Moura the threats.

Fabianski good stop from Kane's header.

Antonio 1-0 from the corner.

West Ham are just a very very good side,

Ogbonna-Zouma
Rice-Soucek

That backbone and spine going to win them a lot of games.

Last edited:
A bit late, but did I not say that Chelsea’s attack will improve because of Lukaku and Werner’s injuries? :)

Will be a surprise if either of them remain at their club next season (although they will cost a bomb)

I have my doubts about Rice moving next summer. West Ham want silly money and he has 4 years left on his current deal.

I have my doubts about Rice moving next summer. West Ham want silly money and he has 4 years left on his current deal.
Oh they're going to ask for twice of what Man U paid for Sancho.

Last edited:
Leeds going through bit of a mucky time.

1 win in 9 in the league and now losing 1-0 to Arsenal in the caracack cup....the guy who scored (chambers) only been on the pitch 10 seconds and was his first touch.

Elsewhere Chelsea currently 1-1 with Soton.

Oh dear Leeds :D

Calamity at the back.

Arsenal through, Leeds out.

Pens at Plastic Bridge.

Chelsea through, Mount Walcott and Smallbone missing.

Last edited:
Really is the end of Barca isn't it?

Koeman is taking them down, might as well merge with Barca B

Wow Sassuolo beat Juve in Turin, last min breakaway goal after Juve leave themselves 2 on 1 at the back.

Another club is disarray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom