• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Weekends other games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good job Javert. Now apply them rules for everyone else please.

Sent from my iPhone XS Plus using Tapatalk
It is applied to everyone else..
Sadly your are a continual repeat offender with it..

Has to be an attention thing..

This is now your last warning.. Please remove it

Thanks

It is applied to everyone else..
Sadly your are a continual repeat offender with it..

Has to be an attention thing..

This is now your last warning.. Please remove it

Thanks

There are others who have continued with this shit for ages (even after you threatened to ban me the last time) and I don't see anyone warning or banning them.

I just have a little silly fun (with Apple) and you suddenly get all riled up and go all internet geeky apeshit.

Seriously whatever floats your boat, do it and wield that Harry Potter banning stick. I honestly can't be bothered mate.

Sent from my iPhone XS Plus using Tapatalk

Wolves is going to give many teams a hard time this season. Burnley can hardly lay a foot on the ball despite being defensively set.

Everton have quite a collection of players that have failed at bigger clubs

Walcott
Zouma
Digne
Schneiderlin
Sigurdson
Mina

Everton have quite a collection of players that have failed at bigger clubs

Walcott
Zouma
Digne
Schneiderlin
Sigurdson
Mina

Koeman's signings looked impressive, and along with many other people I thought Everton were going to do quite well last season.

What we all missed was that they were all quite slow players, so that the team had a fatal lack of pace.

2-0 a second for Jarmalenko!

Koeman's signings looked impressive, and along with many other people I thought Everton were going to do quite well last season.

What we all missed was that they were all quite slow players, so that the team had a fatal lack of pace.

2-0 a second for Jarmalenko!

Doesn't look a lot better today, Zouma despite his name...

I have to say, I'm impressed by Anderson.
Skill, speed, work rate and that 'nasty streak' ...
Would be a good signing imo

Currently 1-3. Everton really are shite, they look more like a lower half team than a top half. West Ham a class above in the quality of their play. Top goal by Arnautovic after a superb pass from I think it was Obiang.

Oh, well. Good for West Ham, funnily enough there was not a Wilshere in sight..

Last edited:
I was actually at the Everton game today (I know, I know). Fuck me, it was delightful.

Difficult to try to look disappointed every time the Hammers scored!

My company's annual report and accounts used to be printed by a company that was part of the Moores group, so I sometimes got invited to corporate hospitality at Goodison. We all really got stuck into the ale before the match, but it was so disappointing when our hosts said it was time to go outside and watch Everton.

As we weren't a major customer, I was on a "C" list and tended to get invited to watch Zenith Data Systems cup matches.

The standard of the meals at Goodison was good in those days, with friendly waitress service.

From the very first moment, the atmosphere was delicious. "We don't care what the red shite say", a grown man belts out wearing a Tshirt emblazoned with "LFC 1892 - the afterbirth". The constant smattering of boos, slating of their own players - one fan kept breaking out into a hearty solo of "how shit must we be? They're winning away." Then to watch the fans start to trickle out from the 70th minute onwards, grumbling to themselves. I enjoyed every moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom