• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Weekends Other Matches 13/14 April

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxForceFive

6CM Addict
Administrator
Spurs v Hudds up first.

Been a shite match. Spurs strolled to a two nil lead first half, could have been five easily.

Second half they've been pretty poor, not as many good chances though they could have another couple.

Huddersfield trying their damndest to at least score one but can't find the quality to match their endeavour.

How it's only 2-0 is beyond me. Good thing is spurs aren't using too much energy & are resting/subbing players as needed.

I was looking over the betting sites earlier & actually added 4-0 & a moura hat trick to my betslip cos it was great odds, then went for a stupid long odds acca instead.

Dickhead I am.

Wolves look boss going forwards, but when Southampton push up they're all over the shop at the back.

They conceded early, sent half an hour getting back into the match peppering shots at the goal, finally scored, then let Saints get a second a minute after the restart.

Ings is playing some lovely through balls in behind the wolves defence with ease.

Wounded lad.
Yep. I just couldn't see moura doing it so decided against it..

Ah well, won a tenner from a free £1 on coral roulette so that helps diminish the loss a little bit at least.

If anyone is watching the 3pm games then this wolves Southampton match is the one to watch. End to end with great attacking & shite defending.

Said it after the FA cup semi final loss that Wolves might go on holiday mode.
Been very poor in defence today.
3-1 Soton now. Shane Long with a goal today as well. Cant believe what I’m seeing here re Long

Was going to watch the scum game, but just checked the table and it looks like we could do with them winning or they'll give up on top 4 ... not sure I can watch it given that scenario.

I'll do a Netflix movie instead. Any recommendations?

Was going to watch the scum game, but just checked the table and it looks like we could do with them winning or they'll give up on top 4 ... not sure I can watch it given that scenario.

I'll do a Netflix movie instead. Any recommendations?
Black summer

Anderson with a deserved equaliser for West Ham.
They are the better team.
MU are worrying me. They don't look like being capable of troubling Citeh.

Anderson with a deserved equaliser for West Ham.
They are the better team.
MU are worrying me. They don't look like being capable of troubling Citeh.
Yeah, they are looking shite again. I don't have much hope of them getting anything off Citeh.

Lucky bastards.
West Ham should have been 3:1 up, but didn't.
And then MU gets a second penalty. 2:1.

Mcmoneyman giving Pogba MOTM for scoring two penalties in a game that United have been horrendous.

Stupid.

Dislike for the thread title.

13/14 and April should never be put together.

Too many bad memories

Before the match with 18 points left to play Ole said their target is 15 pts.

In his head he already has decided to lose against City.

Palace looking alright going forward, however this is just City's demented form of foreplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom