• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Weekend's Other Matches (21st - 22nd)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so shit.
They will cement a far better goal difference for the rest of the season just because of this single match. Unbelievable how poor Watford are.

I've switched to the bitters match. Fucking funny watching their fans fume over everything. They're so incredibly angry.

Just pulled out my phone to check the scores. I see Watford are taking advantage of City's lack of CBs

Hahaha. Their fans are so so angry. It's fucking hilarious.

Watching us play the way we do after watching this tripe every week must feel like a dagger through their heart. It's no wonder they're so fucking bitter.

Who cares? Goal difference is irrelevant. The new rule is about head-to-heads.
This came up on a podcast recently and its wrong. Head to head record only comes into play when teams are level on points AND goal difference AND goals scored, so it basically replaces the play off that used to happen never.

Doesn't matter anyway, as goal difference only comes into play if City have the same points as us ... as if they're going to catch us this year. Another recent podcast statistic was that we currently have the biggest lead any team has had at this stage of the season in the history of the premier league (i.e. for ever)

Checked. Points, then goal difference, then goals scored, then head to head.

In 2019/20 the team who have collected the most points in the head-to-head duels between the sides lying level on points, goal difference and number of goals scored, will take the highest finishing position, while the team with the fewest will take the lowest place.

One nil down, & Mina is rolling about for ages almost as if he's wasting time cos someone tripped over him whilst he was already rolling round on the floor cos he lost a 50/50. FFS.

Everton basically have 5 upfront now. It's like he's playing old school fifa & has just thought fuck it, & selected all out attack.

And the boos are ringing out again. Hahahahaha.

Never change Everton.

They literally go all out attack & then their manager looks surprised when they get caught on the counter with just two defenders back.

They don't even look angry now, just dejected. Hahahaha.

No doubt they'll get to boo in anger at the final whistle.

Could be worth noting that O'Connell and Lundstram are both Liverpool born reds. Probably extra hyped for the Everton game.

I keep saying it at work to everyone ... why the fuck james maddison is not playing or given a chance for england. He is out of all the current english players the most creative midfielder in terms of his passing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom