• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Weekends Other Matches

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the fuck Everton won that I have no idea, never mind two nil.

Bournemouth were the better side throughout.

United Vs Spurs, always like United to lose. However, a goalless 0-0 borefest would equally be welcomed

I don't know what it says about parenthood, but I've had a fairly decent weekend with the flu.

If I had a cold, I'd just have a cold, and have to deal with everything else I have to do. It'd just be shitter. The flu is different though, chiefly because it actually kills children from time to time, and the news like to put that right up front and center so they make mums cry and get that money. My wife is one of those mums, and she's had that cry.

So I've been in my bed and on a couch. Don't bother daddy my wife's been saying to the kid, like it's the paradise for men that was the 1950s. Yeah, don't bother daddy, he's very busy. He's watching every single game, he's doing absolutely nothing. I slept for 12 hours last night. I haven't slept that much since I was in my twenties. I'm taking naps. I am too tired to work, but not too tired to watch every single game, even ones I genuinely don't care about like Everton vs Bournemouth. I'm doing it knowing that even if every team I hate smashes their opponent 9-0, we're top of the league. I'm watching this next game knowing that even if United maul Spurs and send a shock through the premier league, it's in service of them clawing their way back to fourth. Meanwhile, we're top of the league. I've no idea whether we'll win the league in the end, but I'm enjoying every second of this.

If this whole thing can make me enjoy having the flu, other supporters are right. They won't hear the end of it. We're going to be insufferably joyful. And to think how well they will have advertised the fact that that brings them such displeasure.

Spurs are a decent team, I don't think they bottle it, I just think they have zero depth and only have it in them to play one way.

Against a team like United right now, all momentum, but with obvious weaknesses, the way they have played is hopelessly naive so far.

Scum actually looking decent. Much quicker in their play, pressing more and forcing mistakes from Spurs.
Even Lindelof looks like a good player since Smeagal took over from Moanrinho.

It's a cracking game to be fair. Spurs controlled more of the play, but United were always dangerous on the break and Pogba's genius pass made the difference.

Good news for my FF; I have both Rashford and Pogba in the team.

Scum actually looking decent. Much quicker in their play, pressing more and forcing mistakes from Spurs.
Even Lindelof looks like a good player since Smeagal took over from Moanrinho.

They've been playing very good balls over the top against a team playing a high line. That's been most of it.

They need to be stopped because last thing we need is facing them in this mood. A draw will do.

Mistake from Poch not to play Sanchez.

Spurs have a very one-paced backline. Usually it's not tested because they are so good at pressing teams into making mistakes high up the pitch.

United have the quality and pace to test it.

Kane has had 4 good chances in this half.
Jones has that face of a thousand memes on him.
Lloris with two excellent saves this half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom