• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Weekends Other Matches

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sure they are but a little knock back in their stride would be helpful. It was so fucking nice when they were in disarray.

They are absolutely irrelevant to us other than when we play. That's ideal. Let them feel like they would have won if the season started on some arbitrary date. God knows we've played that game, it's not actually that rewarding.

United look shite

And spurs looks wasteful as fuck

Good times

One of these was a great save. Everything else is shit finishing.

This is a bit like that Tim Howard performance against Belgium that no one would shut up about. Spurs have had every chance to score here. The reason they haven't is mostly on them.
Great keepers make it look easy. He's made 3 very good saves with his feet - not easy. And another. In a word 'positioning.

Great keepers make it look easy. He's made 3 very good saves with his feet - not easy. And another. In a word 'positioning.

Yeah, spurs have had enough opportunities now where one of them shouldn't have been fired right at, or within 2 feet of the keeper.

Utd looked no different to how Jose had them, no matter what a commentator says, they sat back, soaked up pressure and looked to release Martial or Rashford with a long ball every time. They leaked super susceptible at the back still, just as they did under Jose, they're just lucky Spurs were having an off day up top.

Still, that's a good result for us, I suppose -puts 9 points between Spurs and ourselves. Just need Wolves to get a point or 3 tomorrow now...

The after match highlights were just de gea making save after save and utd doing fuck all else. Back to the de gea and mourinho spawny bastards days. Utd wankathon will now commence, all their players will be world class again.

That's fine by me. Let them win every game until they play us & then we'll give them a footballing lesson.

I got to watch a bit of the Barca game tonight and Suarez was amazing. Some of the interplay between him, Messi and Coutinho was great.

I don't get to watch much football apart from Liverpool these days so I'm not sure to what level he performs regularly but on the evidence of tonight, talk of him needing replacing is premature.

Yeah I want him to do a good enough job to keep the job, but a bad enough job to not be a threat

Today they should have lost by 4 if De gea wasnt a beast, and spurs didn't waste chances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom