• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Weekends other matches

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxForceFive

6CM Addict
Administrator
Burnley v Spurs up first, unfortunately fucking Kane scored to cancel out Burnleys opening goal.

Burnley are playing really good footy though & could have scored since. Good match.

The 3 o’clock kick offs are shite. Bournemouth v Wolves and Newcastle v Huddersfield.

93rd minute and Lamela heads a chance straight at the keeper.

Full time. Spurs 5 points behind with 11 games to go.

To be fair Mike Dean is one of those referees that like to be the centre of attention. Such a showman. Fist pumping every decision he makes.

I am glad he doesn't really get to referee our games anymore.

Nice to see Spurs slip up today.

Bugger. A Bottleham Hotspur-supporting mate of mine was giving it large earlier about how they're still in the title hunt so, more to shut him up than anything, I said Burnley would get at least a draw today. Shoulda put a cheeky tenner on it.

The 3 o’clock kick offs are shite. Bournemouth v Wolves and Newcastle v Huddersfield.
Yep. Even it was at home I wouldn't bother watching. Actually that's a lie, Id probbaky put the Newcastle match on, cos otherwise the Isabelle would want to watch Jessie or some other shite on the Disney channel.

How didn’t Newcastle score then? Rondon clean through lobbed the keeper hit the post and then they hit the post again on the rebound.

In some ways Rondon is actually not a bad player. The problem, esp.for a striker, is that one of his iweaknesses happens to be putting chances away.

Tottenham's title challenge hit the buffers as they suffered a 2-1 defeat at Burnley, despite Harry Kane scoring on his return from injury on Saturday.
Spurs could have closed the gap to leaders Manchester City and Liverpool to two points but fluffed their lines as they were blunted by Sean Dyche's dogged outfit.

Chris Wood headed the hosts in front (57) before Kane - on his first start for six weeks - drew his team level (65). That seemingly set the platform for another late Spurs rally but it was Burnley that notched the decisive goal with seven minutes remaining when Ashley Barnes prodded home from close range.

Love it !

Newcastle getting through Huddersfield’s defence at will. I got their first chance wrong. Rondon had the follow up. Still hit the post though. He’s had another chance since.

Huddersfield down to 10! Deserved red card for smith. Late and off the ground.

Listening to the second half whilst doing tea. Newcastle 2-0 Rondon and Perez with the goals.

Tottenham's title challenge hit the buffers as they suffered a 2-1 defeat at Burnley, despite Harry Kane scoring on his return from injury on Saturday.
Spurs could have closed the gap to leaders Manchester City and Liverpool to two points but fluffed their lines as they were blunted by Sean Dyche's dogged outfit.

Chris Wood headed the hosts in front (57) before Kane - on his first start for six weeks - drew his team level (65). That seemingly set the platform for another late Spurs rally but it was Burnley that notched the decisive goal with seven minutes remaining when Ashley Barnes prodded home from close range.

Love it !
The main challenger is and has always been Man City. Spurs's challenge has been more about mathematical possibilities than anything else. So we need to win tomorrow to regain the points lead.

Everytime Spurs look in with a sniff they lose only to win the next few to back within a sniff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom