• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Welcome back Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreambeliever

From Doubter to Believer (to doubter again)
Probably his biggest challenge since Porto.

Hard to see him succeeding.

It will definitely make our game against them tougher.

I think mourinho will "reluctantly" sell Kane to raise funds as Levy won't let him spend recklessly.

Hope Spurs will take points off City, Chelsea and Leicester. Jose being the defence master, hope they all have draws.

Probably his biggest challenge since Porto.

Hard to see him succeeding.

It will definitely make our game against them tougher.

Is it? What kind of sustained period of trophy-winning and achievement does he have to live up to? Getting into the Top 4? Losing cup finals?

Is it? What kind of sustained period of trophy-winning and achievement does he have to live up to? Getting into the Top 4? Losing cup finals?

I more meant in terms of winning trophies. He’s won major trophies everywhere else he’s been.

Spurs will be the biggest challenge to keep that record up.

He’s never stroke me as a man who does that. He generally doesn’t give a shit what anyone thinks.

So you can't see any correlation between his often surly, scowling, monosyllabic, charmless press conferences as a manager, and the chirpy, convivial, even-tempered and smiling Jose we've been enjoying on Sky recently?

He treats media work as a series of charm offensives and job interviews when he isn't managing. Which is sensible.

So you can't see any correlation between his often surly, scowling, monosyllabic, charmless press conferences as a manager, and the chirpy, convivial, even-tempered and smiling Jose we've been enjoying on Sky recently?

He treats media work as a series of charm offensives and job interviews when he isn't managing. Which is sensible.

Fair enough. I think whoever went there was on a road to nowhere anyway. Be interesting to see who he plays and who he sidelines.

Fair enough. I think whoever went there was on a road to nowhere anyway. Be interesting to see who he plays and who he sidelines.

Yeah, there's almost always someone reinstated and someone dropped. A big statement.

The likes of Dier and Moura must be hoping to benefit, although the last time I saw Dier play, he looked like he had regressed to the point of genuine incompetence. ~he'll deffo be looking at that defence, and I can't see clowns like Aurier passing muster.

Jose will win one trophy (if he isn't sacked before then) and then he can claim to be more successful than poch.

In what universe does this statement make sense?

I know it is hard to acknowledge and I am sorry to break the bad news to you. But at the moment Man U is getting more and more irrelevant to others than the Norwegian press. Bayern on the other hand is a force to reckon in Europe and is cynical enough to take actions to strengthen themselves when needed. Hence there is a bigger chance that they stop us winning CL than United beat us to the PL.

On a positive side for you, things might change in Manchester. But that remain to be seen

Yeah, there's almost always someone reinstated and someone dropped. A big statement.

The likes of Dier and Moura must be hoping to benefit, although the last time I saw Dier play, he looked like he had regressed to the point of genuine incompetence. ~he'll deffo be looking at that defence, and I can't see clowns like Aurier passing muster.

Ya surely Moura gets a go and maybe Wynama(spelling)

I know it is hard to acknowledge and I am sorry to break the bad news to you. But at the moment Man U is getting more and more irrelevant to others than the Norwegian press. Bayern on the other hand is a force to reckon in Europe and is cynical enough to take actions to strengthen themselves when needed. Hence there is a bigger chance that they stop us winning CL than United beat us to the PL.

On a positive side for you, things might change in Manchester. But that remain to be seen

Utd are the only team to take points off us this season and cost us last year too. Bayern are nowhere near a threat to us in Europe.

Utd will always be a bigger threat regardless of how shit they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom