• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

West Brom vs Liverpool Saturday 21st pre-match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, this is the rumoured team for tomorrow.

--------------- Karius
Gomez - VVD - Klavan - Moreno
- Milner - Henderson - Wijnaldum
------- Salah - Ings - Mane

There's a reason WBA are adrift at the very bottom of the PL. And it's not that this season they have ever been 'superb'.
They were very good last week and none of their attackers were given room to breath. It is gonna be very hard for us.

Ok, this is the rumoured team for tomorrow.

--------------- Karius
Gomez - VVD - Klavan - Moreno
- Milner - Henderson - Wijnaldum
------- Salah - Ings - Mane

Interesting. Wouldn't be surprised and i'd like to see that front 3. Would be made up for Danny if he could get a couple.

pwqDVJ4.jpg

Evans, Chadli and Rondon all have relegation release clauses. I presume Hegazi have one too especially since he joined permanently in the previous transfer window when they were in a precarious league position.

Im going to be in town so looking for a pub to watch this in if anyone is about and fancies a bevvie.

Nowt. Can't call this. We should batter then coz they're crap, but we always play crap against them and 12.30 doesn't seem to suit us. Resting key players is understandable but also gives me the fear. That said, we should beat them with Salah and Mane on the pitch.

Yeah I was just gonna say. @Spencer seems to get these things right.

Well, we’re still miles better than West Brom, but it’s that part of the season where you get quite a few perplexing results, so who knows.

Do we always have horrible games when we kick off early? Sure I read that in here

Well, we’re still miles better than West Brom, but it’s that part of the season where you get quite a few perplexing results, so who knows.

Do we always have horrible games when we kick off early? Sure I read that in here
Not always but we've got a shite record in early games. I did a thread on it where I looked at all the early fixtures & it's quite a big disparity.

C&P'd this so doesn't include last week's.

Home/Away Team Score Result
Away Watford 3-3 Draw
Away Man City 5-0 Loss
Home Man Utd 0-0 Draw
Away Man Utd 2-1 Loss

Easy to see, 2 draws, 2 losses.

Home/Away Team Score Result
Away Spurs 1-1 Draw
Away Swansea 1-2 Win
Away Bournemouth 4-3 Loss
Home (FA Cup) Plymouth Argyle 0-0 Draw
Home Swansea 2-3 Loss
Home Wolves 1-2 Loss
Home Everton 3-1 Win

2 wins, 2 draws, 3 losses. If we normally played those teams I'd expect much, much better than that.

We clearly have a problem with early kickoffs.

if that continues then we have a big fucking problem, cos we have four of the fuckers left this season, with at least one coming at Goodison in between that City CL game as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom