• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

West Brom vs Liverpool Saturday 21st pre-match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many of those games were early season though, others against top teams and more especially early season and cup matches were with different personnel. There doesn't seem to be a definitive trend there, especially considering current form/players.

True, there's loads of other factors to include, I just wanted to verify if my feelings of dread before early kick offs were irrational or not rather than do an in depth dive into it.

Which surely means Tuesday’s team will be:

Karius, Trent, Lovren, Van Dijk, Robertson, Milner, Henderson, Ox, Mane, Salah, Firmino.

I still have faith in Ings, but he really needs to be selfish today and go for a goal. There can't be any more of this 'give the ball to Salah no matter how many players are in a better position' nonsense.

I still have faith in Ings, but he really needs to be selfish today and go for a goal. There can't be any more of this 'give the ball to Salah no matter how many players are in a better position' nonsense.
I think he will, you can see it's a monkey on his back

He did the selfless work against Everton. Today should be about him getting on the scoresheet as much as salah

Did he really do that though? From what I saw, he had a few shots but hit them straight at the keeper, one of them rebounded fortuitously to Salah.

You're right though, he needs to be ruthless today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom