• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

West Haaaaaammmm (A) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given injuries i guess that lineup is inevitable. Better to have the option of Shaq from the bench.

Come on Lala prove modo wrong again

I do NOT like our midfield against Snodgrass, Noble & Rice. If Fabs isn't on top form we'll get snotted there.

Keita and fucking Lallana!?!?

Fuck me pink.
This is gonna SUCK

We've got almost no-one but Shaq. to change a game from the bench either. Did I hear someone call out Wilson's name ?

Its gone from feeling pretty comfortable to a fucking ballache. Lallana. Fucking hell.

Doesn't Snodgrass play almost exclusively on the left?

Either way, i expect VVD to deal with Antonio well. Young right back for West Ham, probably has pace to face Mane but will be up against it.

To those complaining about depth - we are without Gini & Hendo with Milner at RB yet have about 100m worth of top European talent starting!! I'm confident.

Keita starts. Nice. Unlike most on here, I was gutted when he went off the other night, cos thought he was just getting into it & starting to drive forward with the ball, & didn't think he was nearly as bad as some of you in the first half either.

This match will be open & if he can carry that on he could be exactly what we need.

Not happy about Lallana starting though, I like us to be direct & pacy with the ball & he's a bit more tippy tappy a lot of the time.

That said, he did have a little bit of joy running at the leicester defence, so I may be being a bit harsh.

Keita starts. Nice. Unlike most on here, I was gutted when he went off the other night, cos thought he was just getting into it & starting to drive forward with the ball, & didn't think he was nearly as bad as some of you in the first half either.

This match will be open & if he can carry that on he could be exactly what we need.

Not happy about Lallana starting though, I like us to be direct & pacy with the ball & he's a bit more tippy tappy a lot of the time.

That said, he did have a little bit of joy running at the leicester defence, so I may be being a bit harsh.

Agree on Naby.

Re: Lallana - i think he brings an eye for playing little incisive balls to the runs that Mo Bobby & Mane will be making. Hope he goes out confident. We will need him to deliver when he plays this second half of the season.

Oh gosh.

That decision to let Clyne go on loan is looking worse and worse.

Could have played him at RB and Milner in CM. Now we have to put up with the tip-tappy Lallana in a game where West Ham will put everyone behind the ball and break at pace with the directness and speed of Antonio/Anderson.

Just what we need. A man who takes 100 touches on the ball, in a game where we will have to play quickly to break them down. Urgh.

Keita needs to show some worth tonight or we will be heavily reliant on the front 3 tonight to work magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom