• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

West Ham (A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing ox into form. Kieta could well be binned in the summer, if he can’t get ahead of the ox on current form

Mane out and ox in again, not keen on him or origi at the moment, but they've both got good games in them, hope one of them has it tonight.

Possibly so, but when keita has been fit and played, he’s been clearly better than Ox.

Yeah, since we haven't seen him recently and only remember the few promising displays.

Look, I think Keita has a better chance of working out, but would you be shocked if Klopp doesn't think Keita returning from injury is unreliable to even get through the game?

Yeah, since we haven't seen him recently and only remember the few promising displays.

Look, I think Keita has a better chance of working out, but would you be shocked if Klopp doesn't think Keita returning from injury is unreliable to even get through the game?
No not at all. If he thinks he’s only got half an hour in him it makes sense, but then he was on the bench against Shrewsbury so I’d doubt if that were the case. Probably more that he thinks Ox suits this game. Dunno.

His x rated performances are sufficient for him to be picked, to even be paid a salary by the club. So Ox can't really be criticised whilst that is the case.

By that logic, we're not allowed to disagree politely on here, about anything. To do so would validate your "contributions."

No not at all. If he thinks he’s only got half an hour in him it makes sense, but then he was on the bench against Shrewsbury so I’d doubt if that were the case. Probably more that he thinks Ox suits this game. Dunno.

He was on the bench against Shrewsbury. He thought it would be good for him to get a few minutes. He's going to baby the fuck out of Keita's recovery because his soft tissues are literally soft tissues.

By that logic, we're not allowed to disagree politely on here, about anything. To do so would validate your "contributions."

Not anything, but the same thing. Klopp can't disagree with Ox when he is prepared to accept Lovren.

Not anything, but the same thing. Klopp can't disagree with Ox when he is prepared to accept Lovren.

We have an above average, but inconsistent 4th choice CB so Klopp has lost all authority.

Yep, I'm not prepared to discuss this anymore.

So is most of what is said here by everyone
images

You mean they wanted to lose one of / any of the other 23 games they've played this season ? Despite not wanting to lose they've still managed that 12 times though. At home 3-2-6.
Ywah see your point...But with the way the table is I believe ther first thought is to get a point, and hope for three

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom