• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

West Ham (H) 12 August

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going with Clyne on this one. He's had an almost complete pre season and TAA has been back for about two weeks.
They will probably rotate during the season.

50/50 call for West Ham, but it's clear that TAA's ability with the ball (namely passing) gives us something Clyne just cannot do, and if he can, not consistently enough.
TAA will start 60-70% of the games this year, with Clyne rotating with Gomez for the remaining starts.

"He is a coach who demands a lot of players. Every day, not only in games," Fabinho told ESPN Brasil. "He and his technical staff and the physical trainer are always with me. They tell me things that I need to improve and that no one has ever told me before. Off-field and strengthening tips -- I've been working with them on top of that -- and that's a thing that no one has ever told me.

"They are helping me to improve on every detail and raise my performance on the field. This has been positive for me. And I hope I can continue to develop as a player."

"He is a coach who demands a lot of players. Every day, not only in games," Fabinho told ESPN Brasil. "He and his technical staff and the physical trainer are always with me. They tell me things that I need to improve and that no one has ever told me before. Off-field and strengthening tips -- I've been working with them on top of that -- and that's a thing that no one has ever told me.

"They are helping me to improve on every detail and raise my performance on the field. This has been positive for me. And I hope I can continue to develop as a player."
Mate they are gonna make you a cripple by christmas !!! Its the Klopp affect !!!

Is Lallana fit these days? If so I Guess he will be there ahead of Grujic. Shakiri will be another ACM option.

Does anyone still harbour hopes of Lallana coming good again? He has had a poor pre season imo, floating around doing nothing much in the few matches he has played, and he seems awfully slow these day. It might be due to his fitness but how long does it take for him to get fit?

He will get a look in just because Ox is out but he must be very far down the pecking order.

Does anyone still harbour hopes of Lallana coming good again? He has had a poor pre season imo, floating around doing nothing much in the few matches he has played, and he seems awfully slow these day. It might be due to his fitness but how long does it take for him to get fit?

He will get a look in just because Ox is out but he must be very far down the pecking order.
Yeah, I think Lallana is a long shot in terms of becoming a really influential player at Liverpool.

Even if he becomes physically fit, I am not sure if his style suits our current attack. Salah, Mane, Bobby are all about quick darting movements, they also move the ball rapidly through very quick decision making. They have pace and can control, dribble and pass at rapid movement. Not sure if Lallana can do that. Our attack might have evolved past his style. Shaq seems more at home in this game.

Before Lallana was injured he was widely lauded on here and played a pivotal role in Klopp's team.

Now he's back from a VERY lengthy injury and he's suddenly shite and can't fit in anymore.

Come on you guys. If Klopp and his team still have faith in him, that's good enough for me.

Give him time. He's a fighter. It's gonna be a long season and we need all of them.

Before Lallana was injured he was widely lauded on here and played a pivotal role in Klopp's team.

Now he's back from a VERY lengthy injury and he's suddenly shite and can't fit in anymore.

Come on you guys. If Klopp and his team still have faith in him, that's good enough for me.

Give him time. He's a fighter. It's gonna be a long season and we need all of them.
We kind of had to have faith in him in the past as he was often the best option for his position.
Fortunately we now have very good options in midfield and attack, and even at his best I think the others are better. He’ll hopefully be a good squad player for us.

I just dont have any faith in him being fit long enough to influence the side.
I loved the kid. Wanted him for years, sung his praises when he signed, stuck up for him when people doubted.
But hes made of fucking glass. He missed two pre-season games through injury. PRE SEASON games.

We’re in the trenches, if you look left and right you need those you can rely on. He wont be there when we need him.

Ive more faith in Sturridge being fit.

Oh and the other thing is it always takes him about 5 games to get good again. And he wont play 5 games without injuring himself again.

Its a shame. Love the boy but hes done.

I’m glad we’re playing these before they gel as a team there’s some decent talent in that west ham team.

Oh and the other thing is it always takes him about 5 games to get good again. And he wont play 5 games without injuring himself again.

Its a shame. Love the boy but hes done.

I was going to make a similar point.

Lallana needs to plat regularly to be at his best and hes not going to get that any more here.

We could do with him as an option so hope he proves us all wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom