• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

What started the fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modo

A contentious scando

Cheeky little elbow from Robbo there.
Can understand why Perez got pissed off.

I wouldn't exactly call it an elbow, more of a touching him with his elbow to get his attention, probably with a smart arse comment to go with it.

I doubt there'll be any charge.

Brendan must have seen it and tried to play it down during the interview because he knew his player had over-reacted.

Brendan must have seen it and tried to play it down during the interview because he knew his player had over-reacted.
Agreed. Perez's push far worse than robbos flick with the elbow. It's odd that Robbo is often very sporting and respectful during matches giving little acknowledgements of a good battle to opponents, but then sometimes he's a right WUM!

Agreed. Perez's push far worse than robbos flick with the elbow. It's odd that Robbo is often very sporting and respectful during matches giving little acknowledgements of a good battle to opponents, but then sometimes he's a right WUM!

He did it with Messi.

Love it

Perez was up in Robbo's face when Maddison scored... you reap what you sow.

Well I like it if Robbo treats those who deserve respect, with respect and winds up those who don't, so all in order

Well I like it if Robbo treats those who deserve respect, with respect and winds up those who don't, so all in order
I like him giving jip to absolutely anyone. I mean, who skelps Messi like he's a wee twat? Robbo does.

We never hear the comments from the other side though ... I'd put money on it being tit for tat.

Different tact to when he knocked Messi in the head in the first minute at a field

Elbow? I like the Salzburg manager when he encouraged his team to fight. He would have been embarrased with that "elbow"

If people are insinuating that I think Robertson actually hit him, I didn't. I used the word "cheeky" to mean a slight touch with the elbow. Like "bumped him" or something. Just a case of lost in translation.

Fight??? Less drama in the WWE ffs. If the other players left them to it they would just push each other and say some shit. Fight me arse!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom