• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Who just got the f#ck on with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dee

Part of the Furniture
Honorary Member
Trying to be in the same vein of the other other threads keeping us posting - kill this rather than slag it!

Just thinking of the way my current 'must keep' employee of my favorite team has behaved over the last 5 years or so.

Who are the players that have impressed you the most by becoming Liverpool hallmarks even though they had _significant_ histories elsewhere? The anti-Inces?

I'm using the Boring James Milner as the best current example but Didi Hamman would also be an excellent example?

Gary Mac is the one that comes to mind, he was only with us for a short period and hed had a long career in top flight football most notably at Leeds but he left an indelible mark on the club. Always think of him as a red.

Luis Garcia beside his early Barcelona B appearances his top scoring stint was with us and with 18 goals and only 77 appearances his most at any club is a player that’s inprinted in Liverpool history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom