• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Wimbledon 2016

FoxForceFive

6CM Addict
Administrator
No thread on this yet?

Been some good matches this year, & currently we have Djokovic trailing two sets to none against Querrey, which it's fair to say would be a HUGE upset, with Querrey ranked 28th to Djokovic ranked 1st!

He's started much better today than he played yesterday though, having just broken serve already.

Great to see Del Potro back after 3 years and a massive win v Wawrinka yesterday.

I can't see Novak throwing it away. He will just go all out now. Querrey won't stand a chance.

Federer back from injury but largely untroubled at all. Only man in the 4th round.

Weather has been shite and they are playing on the middle Sunday for the first time in 12 years.

Novak is nowhere near his best, he got that set but made fucking hard work of it & for a few games looked as if he was going to let the American back in the door, losing three on the bounce having been five up is madness. He's making a fair few unforced errors & does not look comfortable.

4 all in the 4th set.

No break of serve yet & Novak has had ELEVEN break points but has yet to break.

Fuck me. 6-5 to Querrey & it's another rain delay! He's potentially one game away from a massive upset.

Biggest shock in years. There must have been something wrong with Djokovic and sadly that's all people will talk about not how Querrey kept going and forcing the play. Definitely Murrays to lose.

Are they putting a roof on court 1 next year?

Biggest shock in years. There must have been something wrong with Djokovic and sadly that's all people will talk about not how Querrey kept going and forcing the play. Definitely Murrays to lose.

Novak was not his usual self. Querrey had some self belief to stick with it though.

Now federer is two sets down! Hope he gets at least one set back cos I've gotta do the school run at 3 & don't want to miss Murray's match!

2019 the Roof will be complete.

Federer really pushing through this. I love tie breaks in tennis.

Cilic is really in form though, as much as Federer being slightly below par.

Set point to Federer, on his serve. Nerves definitely did Cilic in then. Double fault at a crucial time...

Fed Set Point... if he wins he'll equal the record for most times won from 2-0 down in sets:

Becker 10
Krickstein 10
Federer 9
Murray 9
Martin 9

That was an open goal for Cilic.
Can't miss those against Fed.
2-2 and probably only one winner from here.

Back
Top Bottom