• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Wolverhampton Wanderers v Liverpool - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lover Salah, but i thought last night he was to greedy and could, and should have passed more often... When he was though on goal and Minamino was off to his rigth in a better position, and the same when OX was begging for the ball.... His hand in the winner was again him being greedy, losing the ball and Henderson just happening to be in the right place to pass to Firmino...

If he was to pass nore, he would get more goal scoring opportunities as defenders would have to stand off of him more for fear of him slipping Mnae,Firmno etc. He inturn would get more space to operate leading to more goals, and he would not have two or three place around him most of the time as he does now

smiley_dj.gif

What the fuck were you watching? They got in behind us more than any other side this year.

We got extremely lucky.
And they created three whole chances from that? Read my post again Dreamy, your empty platitudes do nothing to combat the points I made. Wolves were the toughest team we've played this season, and the game could have gone either way, but we created the most chances and more importantly we took them, and that's why we won, it's nothing to do with luck.

And they created three whole chances from that? Read my post again Dreamy, your empty platitudes do nothing to combat the points I made. Wolves were the toughest team we've played this season, and the game could have gone either way, but we created the most chances and more importantly we took them, and that's why we won, it's nothing to do with luck.

If you believe that fair enough. I couldn’t disagree more.

You're full of shit.

As I said I don’t care what you choose to believe. I corrected your assumption and you still choose to belief whatever suits your own opinion as you always do. And when I correct you, you resort to insults.

Disgusting human trait but I’ve gotten well accustomed to it with you so ya whatever.

As I said I don’t care what you choose to believe. I corrected your assumption and you still choose to belief whatever suits your own opinion as you always do. And when I correct you, you resort to insults.

Disgusting human trait but I’ve gotten well accustomed to it with you so ya whatever.
Oh don't be an even bigger div. You said it would be easy. It wasn't an exaggerated post. It wasn't qualified anywhere else in the prematch thread by any kind of statement to the contrary representing your 'real' view. I think it is a bit weird that you can't own it. It isn't like you haven't made much sillier assertions on this site before.

Is it a good trait in other species?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom