• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Wolves (A) - FA Cup 3rd Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
They love putting the pressure on though

Given how often they exert pressure on other teams, only to then totally fail and watch those other teams win trophies and finish above them, you'd think someone would stop and think that maybe they're actually helping the other teams, and stop doing it.

Given how often they exert pressure on other teams, only to then totally fail and watch those other teams win trophies and finish above them, you'd think someone would stop and think that maybe they're actually helping the other teams, and stop doing it.
To be fair, maybe we'll be glad of it this season!

8178e2320b947e361c05c4db5f86f0cf.jpg

I mean, clearly klopp doesn't fancy the competition, hence the squad

But who the fuck is christie-davies

This could be embarrassing. And in front of our biggest TV audience of the season. To think it's down to Lovren to control that defence.

So decent midfield ... should be interesting. I hope we're comfortably ahead by the 15th minute so we can see Hoever doing his thang

This could be embarrassing. And in front of our biggest TV audience of the season. To think it's down to Lovren to control that defence.

More people are watching this than Liverpool - Utd or City - Liverpool?

I mean, clearly klopp doesn't fancy the competition, hence the squad

But who the fuck is christie-davies
Hopefully he is on the pitch if we get a penalty.
Then we can say, "Let Christie take it"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom