• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

World Darts Championship

[quote author=FPI Project link=topic=29831.msg768850#msg768850 date=1231030043]
Barny v Taylor final
[/quote]

cannot wait, should be a classic

Barney's 9 Dart leg..... Quality.

[flash=500,400]http://www.youtube.com/v/okHIPqgqfyA&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Has anyone in a proper tournament ever done a T20, T19, Bullseye x3?

I realise there wouldn't be much point going for it, just curious.

Well that was a bit one sided....

7-1

109.76 average :-X

Think Barney had about 102 average... incredible darts.

Makes the other division of darts seem so poor in comparison.

[quote author=Mr_V link=topic=29831.msg769495#msg769495 date=1231103479]
Well that was a bit one sided....

7-1

109.76 average :-X

Think Barney had about 102 average... incredible darts.

Makes the other division of darts seem so poor in comparison.
[/quote]

the lakeside tournamount on BBC is so pathetic it is laughable, I noticed they do the bixing style entrances now as well, so bad and cheap looking.

Taylor is a god of darts, how the fuck can you average over 100 is beyond me, that two trebles every throw.

How the fuck Chris Hoy can get knighted and Taylor doesn't is beyond me, darts isn't as fashionable I suppose.

Folk still think of blokes with beer bellies, there are plenty of heroic sportsman from other sports that have been overweight.

Warne, Botham, Tendulkar, Border, Inzaman to name a few cricket greats who are all fat.

Arise Sir Phil I say, 14 world titles is amazing

What makes it even more amazing IMO is the way The Power shrugged off defeat when he first lost the title, went and lost all that weight and has now come back to win the title again.

[quote author=Judge Jules link=topic=29831.msg769739#msg769739 date=1231149944]
What makes it even more amazing IMO is the way The Power shrugged off defeat when he first lost the title, went and lost all that weight and has now come back to win the title again.
[/quote]

and changed his darts to heavier ones and re-engineered his throwing action, thats amazing

unbelievable display,he just seems to be getting better,109 average and rarely missed a double

Such a fuss over a pub game, it's a load of fat lads being supported by hundreds of cockney chavs for tediously throwing their darts into the 20 segement. It makes cricket seem exciting.

[quote author=5euros link=topic=29831.msg769798#msg769798 date=1231156306]
unbelievable display,he just seems to be getting better,109 average and rarely missed a double
[/quote]Highest ever in a final apparently..

Back
Top Bottom