• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Worlds Darts Championship 2010

[quote author=Wilko7 link=topic=38155.msg1024786#msg1024786 date=1262437142]
Does that Geordie tosspot still do the commentary?
[/quote]

Sid Waddell ?

Yes, and he's as annoying as ever

[quote author=Judge Jules link=topic=38155.msg1024827#msg1024827 date=1262440389]
I don't find that actually. He used to niggle me, but I've kinda got used to him.
[/quote]

It's only when Taylor plays that he annoys me, but it's enough to make me not want to watch it.

Just watching the BBC darts (BDO) and there no where near as good as Ladbrokes.com competition..

The only good thing about the BDO is that the best of order is always kept...anyway back to the real darts Barney Whitlock should be a top game tonight who would ever have thought the Wizard would be fav for this..i hope he wins cos hes got nothing to lose against Taylor in the final (im assuming taylor will win) and i think Whitlock wil,l Barney still isnt playing well has had a bad year and if its a long match he has no chance his conditioning looks very poor (eg against Painter the other day looked like he was gonna collapse)...ill be in work doing nothing so cant wait for this now!!

Are there any darts players, professional or otherwise, who look as if they have taken part in the last few evolutionary processes.

The place is packed, great atmosphere.
The birds that walk up with the players are so slutty, one looks like Alex Curran.
This should be a good game.

C'mon Barney.

Whitlocks face doesn't flinch a bit even if he hits treble 20 or treble 1

good game btw..

Barney should have had the third set wrapped up. He's going to lose it now

Gotta love Barney.

It's only half time though, there's a long way to go yet

4-3[quote author=Rosco link=topic=38155.msg1025255#msg1025255 date=1262467171]
Barney seems to have gone to sleep
[/quote] He seems to do a lot of that.

Back
Top Bottom