• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Worst Liverpool XI of the last 20 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyrgiakos doesn't belong there. For a fourth choice CB he wasn't that bad at all IMO.
He played quite often under Roy for a 4th choice.

It's all hit and miss anyway, people including players like Pellegrino & Palletta who started about 3 games between them.

If anyone remembered Plessis, then maybe him instead?

Nice work Sherlock!

As for Shitandje, he's obviously a horrible and useless cunt, but you're rigbt, I'm not sure he played often enough to qualify really.
But for total shitness, I always put Kirkland in goal, until Karius that is.

Josemi at RB.
The Woy Hodgson triumvirate of shitness, Konchesky, Poulsen and Jovanovic.

Diouf certainly.

Paul Stewart, £2.3m from Spurs. Fuck me, Souey.

Josemi haha. I remember his debut,,he actually had a decent game. Then it all went downhill.

Didn’t you pen the nickname “slowsemi” for him on Koptalk? Or did I make that up?

Josemi haha. I remember his debut,,he actually had a decent game. Then it all went downhill.

Didn’t you pen the nickname “slowsemi” for him on Koptalk? Or did I make that up?

Yes, I think that was one of mine

Slosemi.

Heh.

If he'd had even average pace he could have done a job as a squaddie IMO. His tackling was decent enough and his distribution wasn't too bad. Regrettably he was way too slow to get into position to make those things count.

He didn't even play for the fucking reserves

3 games in the FA cup over 4 years.....

Seeing as he was supposed to be some rising superstar I think its quite fair to say he was shit, he was 20 when he joined us and 24 when we got rid, look at Joe Gomez as a comparison etc....

Leto also played 4 games for us, but couldnt play Premier league due to work permit issues.... so maybe a bit unfair but tbf I added some players that did fuck all for the club, it was him or Antonio Nunez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom