• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Xavi: Coutinho should stay at LFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

rurikbird

Part of the Furniture
Honorary Member
There is a feeling of inevitability about Coutinho joining Barcelona in the future, but for now, Xavi believes he is best placed working under Jurgen Klopp.
“Coutinho is a player I have always thought is special—but under Klopp he has gone up another level,” he told Goal.
“On form there are not any better midfield players in Europe.
“He has always shown quality but now he is consistently playing well and that is good news for Liverpool if they want to really challenge for the title.
“He is playing under one of the most intelligent coaches in Europe.
“Klopp has a lot of experience at developing world-class players, so it is a good club for him to be at.”
160924-108-Liverpool_Hull_City-600x428.jpg

Continuing to discuss Coutinho’s future, Xavi admitted that his form did warrant interest from Barcelona.
But the 36-year-old stressed that Coutinho should maintain his focus on Liverpool, who he believes have a “real chance” of sealing the Premier League title.
“There are not many players that can improve Barcelona, but if you are asking me if he is one of them, on this form, I think he is,” he continued.
“Technically he is very good. He would suit Barcelona’s philosophy well.
“When you play at the level he is there is always going to be talk.
“But for now he needs to ignore all that and stay focused, because I think Liverpool have a real chance this season.”
Coutinho’s former youth coach, Rodney Goncalves, has already revealed that the playmaker is content with life at Liverpool, targeting Premier League and Champions League success under Klopp.
With further encouragement from Xavi, a player whose relationship with Barcelona span decades, this stance should only be strengthened.

It's high time these twats and their twatty club were done for routinely tapping up other club's players whenever they fancy. I suppose they think it's part of their ludicrous self-image as a morally superior club: 'Not for us all that secretive meddling in other club's squads - WE do it up front'.

So how should they "do" Xavi for discussing Coutinho and Barcelona? Ban him from the next 10 La Liga games? Fine him the next 4 weeks of wages?

Maybe just send him on that really boring course 'Over-Literal Hermeneutics 101' from which you've just graduated.

Once they lose Messi, I'm pretty sure we'll be better than Barcelona.

I actually think we already are on our current form. We could fuck them up despite them having a nuclear option up front in Suarez.

The cunt is at it again:

[article]
Xavi: Suarez should stay at Barcelona

The 36-year-old stressed that Suarez should maintain his focus on Barcelona, who he believes have a “real chance” of sealing the La Liga title.

“There are not many players that can improve Liverpool, but if you are asking me if he is one of them, on this form, I think he is,” he continued.

“Technically he is very good. He would suit Liverpool’s philosophy well.

“When you play at the level he is there is always going to be talk.

“But for now he needs to ignore all that and stay focused, because I think Barcelona have a real chance this season.”

Suarez’s former Anger Therapist, Darren McLough, has already revealed that the striker is content with life at Barcelona, targeting more success under Luis Enrique.

With further encouragement from Xavi, a player whose relationship with Barcelona span years, this stance should only be strengthened.
[/article]

Last edited:
Xavi's relationship with Liverpool spans years, does it?

Incidentally we have a brilliant record against Barca in meaningful games as well. I reckon it'd be pretty close.

Xavi's relationship with Liverpool spans years, does it?

Incidentally we have a brilliant record against Barca in meaningful games as well. I reckon it'd be pretty close.

It won't be a close thing at all - we would beat them comfortably - when we have a coach with European experience (not talking about Mr. Rodgers) - then we are like Kryptonians - nothing stands in our way, we are something special most of the time. I knew under Rodgers it would be a fucking disaster in Europe (based on his domestic cup competition records at home) - I would rather never qualify for Europe under a coach who cannot deliver victories. That is why I loved Rafa - he gave us fame in Europe again - everyone knew our name - everyone. They wanted to be us they wanted to fuck us. We belong there we really do - just to put those Spaniards, and Italians in their place ... and the Germans. YNWA !!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom