• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Xmas Forum Decorations

I haven't seen him in person for a few years, & I'm not sure telling him on Facebook is such a good idea.

The next time I do bump into him I may let him know though, depending on how sober/drunk/high he is.

I haven't seen him in person for a few years, & I'm not sure telling him on Facebook is such a good idea.

The next time I do bump into him I may let him know though, depending on how sober/drunk/high he is.

What could he possibly take offence to? He's an adored mascot on a Liverpool FC fan website!

I missed the story of Graham, who the fuck he is and why he's so popular on 6CM. Someone enlighten me?

BTW, the decorations are cool, and the falling Grahams are hilarious.

A Liverpool Fan who happens to be an old friend of @FoxForceFive that appeared on the back of national newspapers during the Sterling Contract Saga..

2908710300000578-0-image-m-8_1432479959944.jpg

He has become a 'Site Mascot' ever since...

Cheers Jono, yeah i've seen him pop up loads of times on 6CM but never actually knew who he was.

I wonder if he knows his infamy? Personally I love the fact he's the site mascot (and the santa hat version) :)

Back
Top Bottom