1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
    Dismiss Notice
Why Not Register?

It only takes a few minutes to register on SixCrazyMinutes

Click Here

Your top 5 LFC strikers

Discussion in 'The Football Forum' started by Modo, Sep 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dreambeliever

Dreambeliever Looking on the brightside Member

Suarez
    Rush
    Salah
    Torres
    Owen
    Fowler

2. Ijg

Ijg Well-Known Member

I don’t know what it is with Salah, like he’s amazing, scores shitloads of goals, is a Muslim lad, so in theory I should adore him as a role model but I just don’t know, I just don’t feel the same way about him as I did, Fowler, Suarez, Torres.

Owen was great but he pissed me off when he went to Madrid and I never really gave a shit.

With Torres, I absolutely adored him, and I was kinda understanding when he went to Chelsea cause he was getting shit. He was one of the most complete all round strikers we’ve ever had.

Suarez was a loveable cunt, and aside from Stevie G, the best player I’ve ever seen play for this football club.

SaRed likes this.
  3. MaBigTip

MaBigTip Very Active Member

He looks better this year already. Sharper on the ball and with more tricks too. Funny thing is though... Salah is not better than Suarez or Torres despite the higher production. Neither of those had Bobby who unlocks his game and does a lot of his dirty work for him. Salah basically wasn't on the pitch before Bobby came on Saturday. This team makes every player look the best they can be.

SaRed likes this.
  4. Modo

Modo A contentious scando Member

Yeah that's the scary thing. Having a peak Suarez next to Firmino and Salah or Mane. Wow!

5. doctor_mac

doctor_mac My cowboy name is Garland Justice Moderator

Yes, this is absolutely true. People are whinging about Salah rather than appreciating how phenomenal his scoring record is.

6. MaBigTip

MaBigTip Very Active Member

Bobby and Suarez would make up the hardest working most talented partnership I could imagine up top. I think they'd work well in any formation... even one with both Mane and Salah in the team.

Modo and Hyena like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.