• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

2012. 308 days. 3 home wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, he'll fix it.

We have one of the best forwards on earth firing on all cylinders yet we have three home wins in a calendar year. What does this say about the rest of the squad and the management?

Disappointing but in the main we've bossed games. We need a couple of strikers, that much is apparent. By management, you can't lay much blame at Rodger's door. He's restricted by the errors of his predecessors, Rafa for giving every Tom, Dick and Harry massive wages, Hodgson doing the same and Kenny for wasting £100m. January will be really telling as to FSG's intentions. They have to invest or move on.

Yeah but some on here don't care abou the wins they just want to see pretty passing football.

yano what i was thinking we needed? another one of these threads, they're fucking awesome, cant get enough, lets spunk out some more over this whore of a forum shall we?

Lewis speaks the truth. By the way, are you out this coming weekend? Back in Liverpool for a bit and I expect to see you ruined in town somewhere

Last edited by a moderator:
Worst 12 months at Anfield ever right?

To be honest alot of people talked about giving Rodgers time and as long as they saw improvement they would be patient.

Well Arsenal aside I think we've dominated every single team at Anfield, created great chances and poor finishing has let us down. That also includes City who are champions least we forget.

We are 10 games into a new system with new management and new ideas.

Give the lads a break. 2013 will be much better.

well what are people expecting . They're business men , i'd be surprised if they invest money that isn't coming from the club itself . The majority of fans say they want a well run club , they don't want to be a City or Chelsea and " buying " the league . So here we are .

Worst 12 months at Anfield ever right?

To be honest alot of people talked about giving Rodgers time and as long as they saw improvement they would be patient.

Well Arsenal aside I think we've dominated every single team at Anfield, created great chances and poor finishing has let us down. That also includes City who are champions least we forget.

We are 10 games into a new system with new management and new ideas.

Give the lads a break. 2013 will be much better.

I read this "we need time so let us give time" the whole fucking time. YES, we will give people time. Does that mean we should close down this fucking forum until new years eve 2013 and then start to discuss things? People giving opinion on issues doesn't neccesary mean we should not give things time.

When I wrote management yesterday it wasn't a dig exclusively at BR. I mean the whole management team, last year and this. I don't think BR sold all our attacking players in the summer, most had already gone. BR wasn't here when we managed 2 home wins between New Year and May. He might yet get it right, but I think it's pretty obvious he's been given a very tough task.

Each of these draws or narrow defeats looks a bit unlucky in isolation - but trends show that they're not.

When I wrote management yesterday it wasn't a dig exclusively at BR. I mean the whole management team, last year and this. I don't think BR sold all our attacking players in the summer, most had already gone. BR wasn't here when we managed 2 home wins between New Year and May. He might yet get it right, but I think it's pretty obvious he's been given a very tough task.

Each of these draws or narrow defeats looks a bit unlucky in isolation - but trends show that they're not.

That's about the crux of it.

I do think he fucked up over the striker and we're paying for it, but that was only part of the bigger picture.

BR is a symptom rather than the cause. The lizards knew that if they offered the job to an established manager who had won leagues or CLs that they'd want the money you need to challenge.

Lewis speaks the truth. By the way, are you out this coming weekend? Back in Liverpool for a bit and I expect to see you ruined in town somewhere

yeah i will be man, im out on either friday or saturday for a mates birthday, not sure which day though, and ive only got like £50 to last me till december cause im still waiting on my student loan, so im gonna be drinking primarily shots of tequila from ca va

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom